G-CON 7-26-2019

Re: G-CON 7-26-2019

Postby worldwar_hulk » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:52 pm

Here's a few other screenshots that I wanted to post until better pics get shown -

Helphyre Goblin helmet displayed on the Bog Goblin figure -

Helphyre Goblin displayed with small tongue -

Helphyre Goblin with alternate repainted Bog Goblin head -
worldwar_hulk
Silver Grunt

Postby Gowron » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:11 am

worldwar_hulk wrote:
Visionary wrote:
domu wrote:Image

Not bad but need to see the mask down.
Terrible screenshots from the video, but it gives you an idea.

Good job posting those screen shots. That really is a beautiful figure. Love the overall color scheme, and helmet and visor are sweet stuff. Notice the male waist piece on the female fig. I wonder if it was modified.
Gowron
Silver Grunt

Postby Tiffany » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:54 am

According to the 4H update of 7/23/2019 the free gift for the current pre-order was valid from 4pm on 7/26/2019, the launch of the sale, and extending over the first 24 hours only.
Tiffany
Silver Grunt

Postby jscott991 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:00 am

Any chance Hadrian comes with an alternate head? Either unhelmeted or the Delphina-like helmet head?

I'm in a minority I think, but I hate the default head and she's probably the only figure from this wave I would get.
jscott991
Silver Grunt

Postby you_will_forget » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:37 pm

Did they confirm the end date for the pre-order?

I'm guessing the 27th of September (the Friday), but I'm REALLY hoping they will take it to the 4th of October because that allows me an additional payday.

My plan is the All-in plus an extra two Gobbos (because, well, Gobbos) but I'd love to get an extra couple of the blue guys as I have an image in my head of having them hovering around Arethyr on flying stands.

Jo
running out of stuff to sell
My daughter has renamed my last two trolls as "Bronty" and "Blue Sky"
you_will_forget
Silver Grunt

Postby Havoc » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:31 am

I never heard them give a date - just opened for two months. Your wish list sounds like mine. Thought I could do without the brown horse (no room) and the red knight (until she was shown with her helmet down) to allow for an extra goblin and blue demon. But now it looks like an all in and two extra figures, if the vinyl gods smile on me.
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Postby boogieman4hire » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:20 pm

DennyCrane wrote:Wracking my brain to come up with an additional use for the demon wings--beyond the last demon chick, the two demon brothers (fingers crossed for a reissue), Hellphyr (they will work on him right?) and of course Chin Curry. Am I missing anyone?

@garyl - based on the way the last in-stock went, wouldn't lay odds on that! :D

Clavian the red skeleton. And the fury orc would look awesome with them too I think.
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Postby JamesLynch » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:46 pm

Aw. Kitty hat.
JamesLynch
Silver Apprentice

Postby Havoc » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:22 pm

Store has new pictures up.
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Postby Ashtalon » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:30 pm

I love the cat faceplate for Hadrianna. She'll go so well with Attila. Much like Gwendolynne goes well with Sir Gideon.

I'm not sure what to do with the blue demon wings included with the All-In. Might put them on Azza. I have her with my Dark Elves, but giving her blue demon wings might be a cool way of showing she's dabbled in the dark arts and given herself wings. Zazharr maybe? Or the Skeletor homage skeleton.

For the red wings, I'm not sure who will get them. I'm considering giving them to Xarria. However, I'm going to pair her up with Belphegorr as a demon couple. If I give her wings, I may have to give him wings. I kinda like some demons not having wings, though.
Ashtalon
Bronze Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:51 pm

Ashtalon wrote:Zombie13, I may end up getting some Bog Goblin feet from you, if you offer them again. I'm glad the 4H are giving us hand and feet options (let's see some glove/boot options too), but I don't see them offering feet specifically for the Bog Goblin. Are you planning on re-offering them?

I plan on offering them and so much more through myactionfigurecustoms.com. Both unpainted and painted options will be available. My painted versions are still super limited and may only be offered one time, so you have to keep track of when they will be available. I do try to post on my Instagram account when they are going to be offered. I've tried to move away from promoting stuff on here because I kind of feel like I'm pissing in the back yard of the Horsemen. I don't want to seem like I'm stepping on anyone's toes here. I don't mind showing something I sculpted from scratch myself here, like the recent Cowarros War Mask, but most of the feet so far have been modified feet from something else with my additions to them and fitting them to Mythic Legions. My original intent with this was to make them because I wanted them and could use them on my own customs, but other people wanted them too so I've tried to make them available for that reason. I am honored that those of you that want these say so and that's really the only reason I do make them available. If no one wanted them I wouldn't work on them and offer them to anyone. I've been updating the older feet and making some new ones and I will try to post something here when I have more to show. Just not in this thread.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Postby jscott991 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:22 am

Havoc wrote:Store has new pictures up.

I'm guessing there isn't going to be an alternate hate for Hadrian.
jscott991
Silver Grunt

Postby Darren » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:43 pm

I would love to go all in with this wave. IMO it's the best yet! I have a big family vacation coming up so my funds are on lock down. I'm going to be at the mercy of the In Stock Sale. Good times.
Darren
Platinum Grunt

Postby Ziero01 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:36 pm

jscott991 wrote:
Havoc wrote:Store has new pictures up.

I'm guessing there isn't going to be an alternate hate for Hadrian.

There's still time left for new things to be added...hopefully. New heads for certain figures would be fantastic news though. But with all the new tooling, I can see additional accessories being difficult to budget into this wave. The new side angle pics make the Red Shield soldier look a bit better, but the rear angle pics just make his head look huge again. While the details on his buckles and bolts are nice, I *really* woulda preferred this guy to be a Legion Builder. With such a huge focus on the Leodyssian army this wave, a faction specific Legion Builder should've been a no brainer. Also, his gunmetal grey armor just looks perfect for potential customs.

Though besides the lack of Legion Builders, another issue just popped to mind that's kinda bugging me. And that is once again, the lack of new, better detailed belts and straps. This would've been the perfect opportunity to add more softer overlay accessories to the line as they could have used them on the various new characters while also offering them as an accessory pack like they did with the hands. The sword strap is nice and all, but new belts and straps with weapon storage on them would've been a fantastic addition the line and helped liven up a lot of the older figures who are starting to feel a bit clunky when compared to all the new hotness we're getting.
Ziero01
Platinum Grunt

Postby Visionary » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:27 pm

Visionary wrote:
Ideal wrote:
Izdawiz wrote:Any specific questions you want answered at G Con. Submit them now and I will do my best to get answers.

Here's a couple:

Any updates on Galactic Legions?

Any updates on wizard type bodies for Mythic Legions?

Symbiotech? (even if im the only one still looking for these)

Yea please ask about Wizards? Then follow up with when we might see some Wizards and spellcasters? Then finally ask them if we’ll see Wizards soon?

Then if there’s any time left maybe ask about

Lizard Men
Emerald Knights
Skeleton Horses
Wings for steeds
Magic effects

Thanks Iz.

So Iz did you get any answers other than what we heard?

I heard Wizard talk with the new partnership on cloth goods(mixed feeling)
SKELETON HORSES!!! Woooooooo!!!
Magic effects were whispered as well I believe.
And the Dragon will happen apparently

Nothing about Galactic Legions yet.
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

PreviousNext

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive