G-CON 7-26-2019

Re: G-CON 7-26-2019

Postby DennyCrane » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:10 pm

You guys...

Have enough trouble remembering where I parked the car. Now you want me to do directional math?! ;)

But curiously, yeah. They have done the 360 before. So it wouldn't be the first time.

Happy 4th everyone! Don't shoot your eye out! :mrgreen:
Shop DC Collectibles for Pop Culture Entertainment -
Hot Toys, Action Figures, Game & Hobby, Comic Book, Retro / Vintage & More!
http://DCCollect.com • Daily Specials • #24Tuesday • Org member discount • More!
Trading: dccollectibles@live.com
DennyCrane
Bronze Grunt

Postby Otter » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:26 am

Is it time to start getting excited and begin speculating about what we'll see this weekend yet? (I wasn't affected by the in-stock sale, but understand if some folk are still a little salty and not un the mood.)

Personally I'm hoping for more info (if not reveals (if not pre-orders)) about the Primal Empire sub-line. Fingers crossed for anthropomorphic wolves and other woodland animals.
Otter
Golden Grunt

Postby Ideal » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:59 am

am I correct in my understanding that they will be doing all of the preorder reveals during the con and not the days leading up to the con like last time?
Ideal
Platinum Grunt

Postby Izdawiz » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:54 pm

Any specific questions you want answered at G Con. Submit them now and I will do my best to get answers.
Izdawiz
Bronzesmith

Postby Ideal » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:27 pm

Izdawiz wrote:Any specific questions you want answered at G Con. Submit them now and I will do my best to get answers.

Here's a couple:

Any updates on Galactic Legions?

Any updates on wizard type bodies for Mythic Legions?

Symbiotech? (even if im the only one still looking for these)
Ideal
Platinum Grunt

Postby Gowron » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:11 pm

Izdawiz wrote:Any specific questions you want answered at G Con. Submit them now and I will do my best to get answers.

How often are we going to get new parts (besides heads) sprinkled into each wave?

Any plans for a bare skin 2.0 male buck?

Any plans for inverted knee joints (I forget the scientific name) For the hoofed characters?

Any plans for a proper bolt & Quiver for the crossbow?

Does CB have plans to grow some bad ass mutton chops?
Last edited by Gowron on Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gowron
Silver Grunt

Postby Havoc » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:03 pm

I'm with Otter and would like to learn more about the Primal Empire - wolves, rats, lizard men and whatever else they may come up with.
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Postby Jundie » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:52 pm

Primal?
Galactic?
When are we getting a cartoon?
How much would the 4H charge to make a fan designed character in the Mythic Legions line with all new parts?
Would Cornboy be willing to do G-Con naked with the full monty if we funded a cartoon through kickstarter? Asking for a friend...……………….promise.
Did we break Mike with all of the whining emails? I only sent three.
When are they going to do a Con in the Southeast and the Midwest?
Biggest design regret with Mythic Legions?
With Snake Mountain funded do you think it is possible to fund something similar in scale for Mythic Legions?
Where is my Bear Mount? And I am not talking about Travis Bolles………..
I want more Lore, more damn it.
Feel free to email me: wrpost@gmail.com
Jundie

Postby zombie13 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:30 am

Yeah Iz, ask them what’s the status on those missing Female Barbarian figures. Thanks.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Postby Spongyblue » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:57 pm

Any thoughts on having 7 Kingdom homage figures, like a Minotaur done in Zetheus color schemes, or an Ogre scale body with an Elephant head for Ramathor?
Spongyblue
Silver Grunt

Postby worldwar_hulk » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:19 pm

Spongyblue wrote:Any thoughts on having 7 Kingdom homage figures, like a Minotaur done in Zetheus color schemes, or an Ogre scale body with an Elephant head for Ramathor?
Kinda stepping on my feet there bruh! I was gonna ask something quite similar. ;)

With all the focus these days being on Mythic Legions rather than 7th Kingdom or Gothitropolis, what are the 4Horsemen's thoughts on integrating those characters into Mythic Legions entirely, with proper ML designed figures for Xetheus, Rammathorr, Queen Alluxandra, Scarabus, Decimus Hrabban, etc.?

(not just homage figures, but literally incorporating them into Mythic Legions with new figures) ... But even homage figures would be nice.
worldwar_hulk
Silver Grunt

Postby naugem » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:43 am

They acknowledge that they still have issues from previous waves pending to be solved, yet they already sold out most of their stock. So I'd ask them if they left enough to take care of all of the pending issues, as I have a figure missing from an order that is already sold out.
naugem
Golden Grunt

Postby Spongyblue » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:05 pm

worldwar_hulk wrote:
Spongyblue wrote:Any thoughts on having 7 Kingdom homage figures, like a Minotaur done in Zetheus color schemes, or an Ogre scale body with an Elephant head for Ramathor?
Kinda stepping on my feet there bruh! I was gonna ask something quite similar. ;)

With all the focus these days being on Mythic Legions rather than 7th Kingdom or Gothitropolis, what are the 4Horsemen's thoughts on integrating those characters into Mythic Legions entirely, with proper ML designed figures for Xetheus, Rammathorr, Queen Alluxandra, Scarabus, Decimus Hrabban, etc.?

(not just homage figures, but literally incorporating them into Mythic Legions with new figures) ... But even homage figures would be nice.

It's what I do I guess! I would like to see some of the concept designs for 7K and Gothitropolis translated into ML and see how it comes out. I believe there was a character called the General who had a big ass oar, I wanna see that guy.
Spongyblue
Silver Grunt

Postby Spongyblue » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:55 pm

worldwar_hulk wrote:

It's what I do I guess! I would like to see some of the concept designs for 7K and Gothitropolis translated into ML and see how it comes out. I believe there was a character called the General who had a big ass oar, I wanna see that guy.
Spongyblue
Silver Grunt

Postby Visionary » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:51 pm

Ideal wrote:

Here's a couple:

Any updates on Galactic Legions?

Any updates on wizard type bodies for Mythic Legions?

Symbiotech? (even if im the only one still looking for these)

Yea please ask about Wizards? Then follow up with when we might see some Wizards and spellcasters? Then finally ask them if we’ll see Wizards soon?

Then if there’s any time left maybe ask about

Lizard Men
Emerald Knights
Skeleton Horses
Wings for steeds
Magic effects

Thanks Iz.

So Iz did you get any answers other than what we heard?

I heard Wizard talk with the new partnership on cloth goods(mixed feeling)
SKELETON HORSES!!! Woooooooo!!!
Magic effects were whispered as well I believe.
And the Dragon will happen apparently

Nothing about Galactic Legions yet.
Last edited by Visionary on Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

PreviousNext

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive