HEY HORSEMEN! WHERE ARE OUR MISSING BARB v2 figs?

HEY HORSEMEN! WHERE ARE OUR MISSING BARB v2 figs?

Postby zombie13 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:32 pm

It's been quite a while since we've been told anything about the missing Female Barbarian figures from our AOD site sale orders. You know, the ones that didn't get made and Male Builder sets were made instead of the Female ones? What's the status on these? It's the ONLY figure I'm missing from any of my orders. We were told about this back in March on the 28th. We've seen early figures produced of Cowarros and Malynna for Power Con, then the release of the Soulspiller wave, a preorder for the Siege of Bjorgnar and early Con figures of Thwikk and Faustia being made and then another preorder for The Wasteland wave with talks about yet another preorder coming at the end of this week. Where's the news on the Female Barbarians already?
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Re: HEY HORSEMEN! WHERE ARE OUR MISSING BARB v2 figs?

Postby worldwar_hulk » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:45 am

To piggyback on this, it was mentioned that the mistake was that the male version Deluxe Barbarian Builder was mistakenly sent instead. And that those figures would become available for purchase. I think many believed that would have been during this most recent In Stock sale, but it was not.

When will those mistake male Deluxe Barbarian Builders be available for purchase?
worldwar_hulk
Silver Grunt

Postby SalemCrow » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:43 am

worldwar_hulk wrote:To piggyback on this, it was mentioned that the mistake was that the male version Deluxe Barbarian Builder was mistakenly sent instead. And that those figures would become available for purchase. I think many believed that would have been during this most recent In Stock sale, but it was not.

When will those mistake male Deluxe Barbarian Builders be available for purchase?

I think they were. Someone on Fwoosh mentioned seeing them briefly on the site.
SalemCrow
Silver Grunt

Postby skeletom » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:16 am

worldwar_hulk wrote:To piggyback on this, it was mentioned that the mistake was that the male version Deluxe Barbarian Builder was mistakenly sent instead. And that those figures would become available for purchase. I think many believed that would have been during this most recent In Stock sale, but it was not.

They were there but you literally had to do a search for them.
skeletom
Bronze Grunt

Postby domu » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:46 am

The Deluxe Barbarian Builders were available the next morning for about an hour before selling out.

I posted it at the time:
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2689&start=60
Buying Test Shots. Looking for: Bolthor, B'alam & Snagg
domu
Bronze Apprentice

Postby worldwar_hulk » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:29 pm

Sad. I woulda bought another 2 of those. That is still one of my favorite Mythic Legions figures out there.
worldwar_hulk
Silver Grunt

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive