Are you for a Legion of Evil or a Legion of Good?

Are you for a Legion of Evil or a Legion of Good?

Postby Visionary » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:16 pm

Will you be buying more figures based on Evil characters to create a true Legion of Doom or go all goody goody and buy a bunch of "White Knights"?

I mostly buy whatever I think looks good but I tend to lean toward the "Dark" side when it comes to cool characters so I'll be going full in on a Legion of Doom.

Skeleton Army Baby!!!!
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Re: Are you for a Legion of Evil or a Legion of Good?

Postby Tekwych » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:46 pm

We are the
Legion of Mystics

There is no good or evil in this world. Those are merely ideas given to you by those who want to divide you. Our control or the Mystic arts is above such petty beliefs. Allow us to take control and guide you to a magical utopia.

Legion of Mystics - Let nothing stand between you and magic.
Choose the things to fill your mind or the world will fill it for you.
Tekwych
Golden Grunt

Postby Visionary » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:31 pm

Eventually you will be forced to choose a side as Darkness spreads throughout the Realm.

The Mystics cannot hide forever and will reveal themselves soon.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Jeremy Girard » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:56 pm

I tend to like the bad guys too (Decepticons, Cobra, Skeletor's legions - I prefer all of them to the heroes of those lines). For ML, however, it looks like I am leaning towards more good characters, mainly because of the dwarves. In addition to all 6 dwarves, I am also getting a few knights, which means my ranks of good will outweight those of evil....for now at least. We still have those stretch characters to unlock, so there is a chance that Gorgo, Carpathias, Urzokk and some skeletons will have their ranks bolstered by some new recruits. At least that is what I am hoping for!
Check all of my Mythic Legions customs at www.pumpkin-king.com/mythic
Jeremy Girard
Apprentice

Postby Roland of Gilead » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:51 pm

I've always liked to have a few hardened good guys versus overwhelming enemy odds. A small band of Rebels vs. an entire legion of Stormtroopers. The GI Joe team against hundreds of Cobra soldiers.

Here I'd like to see these few true knights versus hordes of enemies led by Gorgo. Right now, I'm still trying to figure out what that will be. The Bronze dwarfs for sure. Maybe a bunch of Urkku warriors? Maybe another interesting evil character that hasn't been revealed yet? With the set as it is, I think we're good on heroes. What we need is lots and lots of unique enemies for them to do battle.
Roland of Gilead
Silver Grunt

Postby JamesLynch » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:50 pm

I like knights better than I like Orcs, skeletons, or vampires, so I'll likely end up with more good guys than bad.

Maybe it's just from having worked customer service of one kind or another for almost 18 years, but I'm not one of those people who loves the baddies more than the heroes. I've dealt with terrible people day in and day out for more than half my life, why would I want to root for bad guys in my fiction?
JamesLynch
Silver Apprentice

Postby Visionary » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:46 am

So with these new reveals we can add at least one more to the ranks of Evil with Malleus.
The other 2 are a bit iffy in there allegiance unless all Human characters are considered agents of Good.
And I prefer my Minotaurs to be evil as well.

What I need for the Good guys is A Ranger,Barbarian,Magician,Thief,Cavalier,and Acrobat.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Tekwych » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:19 am

Visionary wrote:What I need for the Good guys is A Ranger,Barbarian,Magician,Thief,Cavalier,and Acrobat.

And Uni, Don't forget Uni
Tekwych
Golden Grunt

Postby Visionary » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:52 pm

Uni? Um ya about that,um........Eric got um kinda hungry uh well,uh just don't tell Bobby ok.

In case you are wondering he said it taste like cheeseburger and pizza,it was great!
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby ReallyBigKid » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:44 pm

Most of mine are evil guys.
ReallyBigKid
Bronze Apprentice

Postby Mr Yac » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:33 pm

the bad guys are so much cooler looking it's not even fair, I do hope to see some heroic "monsters" there has to be at least 1 Orc or Goblin in existence that isn't a total dick and could fight on the side of the angels.
Mr Yac
Silver Grunt

Postby Izdawiz » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:51 pm

Evil.
Izdawiz
Bronzesmith

Postby Tekwych » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:11 pm

Izdawiz wrote:Shameless Evil.

Fixed
Tekwych
Golden Grunt

Postby Tiffany » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:27 pm

Mine are Heroic, they will be watching over my child who is due to be born mid August 2015. I love the idea of having the articulated Raven wings on the Heroic knights and making them into Angelic Warriors of Protection!

I also intend to get Asterionn who I see as a heroic Minotaur Warrior, a guardian spirit of the Buffalo, and fierce protector of those placed into Asterionn's care. (Maybe this is all due to the protective mother instincts, within myself since I'm expecting my first child).

Asterionn also looks like he would also work well with the SG1 5.5" DIamond select figures I have.

The 4H are fantastic craftsmen!. Their figures represent well crafted art, in addition to action figures.
Tiffany
Silver Grunt

Postby eewk » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:50 pm

Tiffany wrote:Mine are Heroic, they will be watching over my child who is due to be born mid August 2015. I love the idea of having the articulated Raven wings on the Heroic knights and making them into Angelic Warriors of Protection!

I also intend to get Asterionn who I see as a heroic Minotaur Warrior, a guardian spirit of the Buffalo, and fierce protector of those placed into Asterionn's care. (Maybe this is all due to the protective mother instincts, within myself since I'm expecting my first child).

Asterionn also looks like he would also work well with the SG1 5.5" DIamond select figures I have.

The 4H are fantastic craftsmen!. Their figures represent well crafted art, in addition to action figures.

Congrats Tiffany! Might be interesting to see a Ravens rotating mobile hovering above a baby cot. (Of course with all safety concerns addressed. Those are some pretty solid and pointy figures.)

Also, I'm sure it's common knowledge by now, red, black and white are the first colors visible to newborns, good for visual development it seems. So, that'll mean Decimus, Cardinus and Nonus make the best starting line-up. :lol:
(So would a Red knight with black details and silver trimmings. Hehe ;) )
The death knell tolls as hope decays,
The faithful waits, the last few days,
For horsemen of four and a carriage of green,
To herald the end with the birth of a queen.
eewk
Golden Grunt

Next

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive