Complimentary figures to Mythic Legions?

Re: Complimentary figures to Mythic Legions?

Postby LordKhan » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:55 pm

This is kinda old news, but I just found out about it. Funko announced they're doing Legacy Skyrim & FallOut back in December. They havent revealed any figures yet though. Skyrim would definately fit in, and if they do any Super Mutants for Fallout, they could fit in your Orc armies
http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/originalfunko-new-information-avalanche-new-reaction-and-legacy-announced/
LordKhan
Bronze Grunt

Postby beast guy » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:25 pm

I might use a Gimli from the 12 inch Lord of the Rings line to act as a giant.
beast guy
Platinum Grunt

Postby beast guy » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:15 am

http://creatureplica.com/

They look like they would be a good fit with Mythic Legions. Now if I can figure out how to get my hands on them...
beast guy
Platinum Grunt

Postby SalemCrow » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:41 pm

beast guy wrote:http://creatureplica.com/

They look like they would be a good fit with Mythic Legions. Now if I can figure out how to get my hands on them...

Should be out in October, and will be available through Diamond, so you should be able to order them from your LCS.

I have a few Stranfate weapons, and turned a few guys here onto him when they were looking for weapons for their Ravens figures. His figures are much cheaper than some other articulated figures I've seen on Shapeways, and has been said, he does his best to keep the cost down on the standard material Shapeways offers. If you change the printed material, you're going to pay more.

As for figures:
Mezco movie Hellboy- Hellboy
Mezco movie Hellboy- Wink
http://www.cmdstore.com/hellboy.html

The 4H MOTUC Dragon Man figure
TBD Hobbit Warg figures

Though I'm admittedly a 'mashed universe' type collector, so ALL of my lines cross pollinate on the shelves.
SalemCrow
Silver Grunt

Postby loolar » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:04 pm

beast guy wrote:http://creatureplica.com/

Those look fantastic... I look forward to some photos and reviews from folks once they're in hand. Between 4H ML and MOTUC and the occasional SW Black, my collecting bucks are too tied up to risk going for an unknown.
loolar
Golden Grunt

Postby Visionary » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:09 pm

Those are the same people that sculpt for Marvel Select so they should be really good.

I'm down for a Bumble and Big Foot atleast.
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Dayraven » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:25 pm

that articulated scorpion coming from schleich is going to look awesome attacking my dwarves. Image
Dayraven
Bronze Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:05 am

Dayraven wrote:that articulated scorpion coming from schleich is going to look awesome attacking my dwarves. Image

Wait! When is that coming out?!
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Postby Visionary » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:38 pm

Oh ya I will definitely get that scorpion to use against my Clash of the Titans figures.

Love it.And I think there is a Chap Mei version out there somewhere too.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Eterniandreams » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:11 am

I was really hoping to use those rides when the line was still going to be 4 inch. The dragons are cool too.
They are just to small now as a mount,
But as a critter to fight it still works :D
Eterniandreams
Bronze Grunt

Postby Dayraven » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:41 pm

the eldrador stuff is due largely over the course of this year. some pieces are already available online, i found the castle and dragonrider v griffinrider two pack on costco.ca already. not sure when exactly that scorpion is going for sale, but i'm keeping my eyes peeled.
Dayraven
Bronze Grunt

Postby Opticon » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:05 pm

Strangefate's skeletons for sure. Still have to paint it, but still pretty menacing.
Opticon
Standard Grunt

Postby Visionary » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:09 pm

Opticon wrote:Strangefate's skeletons for sure. Still have to paint it, but still pretty menacing.

Damn that's nice but I don't know how to paint

I might get the black one
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Ziero01 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:34 pm

Dayraven wrote:that articulated scorpion coming from schleich is going to look awesome attacking my dwarves.

That Scorpion looks pretty awesome, as does a lot of the newer Schleich stuff but it's hard finding any real info on price or size for a lot of em. The sets with the small critters and the magic swords are especially interesting, but I'd like to see how big they are compared to other figures and if the magic swords can be removed from their displays. Also Schleich stuff is usually ridiculously priced so I'm wondering how much these things will actually go for in the US.

Some other figures that I think will go great with my Mythic Legions figures actually just came in today, the Skeleton Warriors Kickstarter Titan Skeletons. Though I will admit they are a bit short (5" compared to ML's 6") they're still big enough, due to their bulk, to work with larger figures. The only real downsides to these guys is their lack of a hinged jaw and the complete lack of any kind of paint. A simple blackwash alone would be enough to bring out a lot of their details, and it might be something I actually try on em myself.

These guys are actually a lot of fun and came out much better then I had initially expected so now I'm kicking myself for only getting three. If they actually follow through with their second Skeleton Warriors kickstarter like they're discussing, I'll be sure to grab a few more. Combined with my Revoltech skeletons, my Deadites and Forbidden, my Skeleton Horde has grown nicely. Malleus and his Skeleton Knights will fit in well with these undead warriors.

Ziero01
Platinum Grunt

Postby Visionary » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:15 pm

Wow Ziero01
I just opened the Forbidden figure from Final Fantasy VIII today as well and thought it looked really cool except that it's hard to pose and stand with any ease.

I like your Skeleton Horde pic so far,I'm going to have to take one of mine as well soon.
Visionary
Goldsmith

PreviousNext

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive