still missing

still missing

Postby spiffystuff » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:50 pm

Dec 20 - I receive my package! But there are two things missing: bonewings/head and red wings. I email, response from backerkitsupport 12/22 forwarding to 4hmd@optonline.net, 4hmd responds 12/23 "Sorry about the issue. We'll get that missing items out to you ASAP."
I think great! No problem! I forget about things for a little while.

Jan 28 - Nothing. I email asking about the missing parts, no response
March 2 - I email asking about the missing parts, still no response.

Today I see they have another kickstarter going.
While it's only been a day since I sent the last email, it has been OVER TWO MONTHS since the last response about items missing from my package.

I would really like to know when to expect some resolution to this.
spiffystuff

Re: still missing

Postby mholst87 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:56 am

I feel your pain as I unfortunately had a similarly frustrating experience.

Keep emailing them. I don't think they're good at going back through older emails, so if you didn't get a prompt response, you're not likely to get one at all. They're also not good at following through on things they say they'll do, so when they say "we'll get them out to you ASAP", it's sadly not surprising that they didn't actually do that. Keep emailing, keep waiting. I suppose you could file a complaint through Kickstarter under "post funding issues", that might help get their attention, but your best bet is probably to just keep emailing regularly, don't let up. It sucks that you have to do that, you really REALLY shouldn't have to, but it is what it is. I hope they get back to you soon!
mholst87
Golden Grunt

Postby pgrand3 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:01 pm

Just out of curiosity are both of you guys in the US?? Just wondering if there was some kind've international issue for the delays
pgrand3
Bronze Grunt

Postby eewk » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:24 am

International backer here. Just received the shipment of my missing items of 1 set of red wings and 1 black raven battle pack. However, still missing 1 bone wing + skull set and 1 pair of black wings. Not sure if these are from the production shortage that was due to the backer kit tabulation error mentioned earlier. But I've just re-forwarded the updated balance along with my original email with all my order details to 4hmd@optonline.net. Hope that's all that's required. Fingers crossed.

Would appreciate it if anyone could confirm that I've not missed out any steps.
The death knell tolls as hope decays,
The faithful waits, the last few days,
For horsemen of four and a carriage of green,
To herald the end with the birth of a queen.
eewk
Golden Grunt

Postby BanzaiBoB » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:43 am

South African backer here.

I've had sweet F.A.

From what I can tell from the tracking number, my package got lost while still in the US. So far no reply to e-mails, KS message, or Facebook post...

:x :x :x
BanzaiBoB

Postby EDcomics » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:28 am

BanzaiBoB wrote:South African backer here.

I've had sweet F.A.

From what I can tell from the tracking number, my package got lost while still in the US. So far no reply to e-mails, KS message, or Facebook post...

:x :x :x

Hey, please send me a PM with your order information, email address, shipping info, etc. I'll bring this to their attention ASAP.
EDcomics
Platinum Apprentice

Postby BanzaiBoB » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:27 am

You rock!

PM sent.

Thanks very much!
BanzaiBoB

Postby Lensscraft » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:15 pm

My last assurance on a set of missing wings was January 19th, and that was not a reply to the first email I sent. That was the reply to a follow-up. I am not happy to see more variants offered, the 2015 SDCC/AFX figures, when the original campaign business hasn't been completely resolved. I don't know if I'm happy or more disappointed to see that others are in the same position. I placed an even larger Mythic Legions pledge and am definitely questioning the wisdom of that now.
Lensscraft

Postby pgrand3 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:10 pm

Lensscraft wrote:My last assurance on a set of missing wings was January 19th, and that was not a reply to the first email I sent. That was the reply to a follow-up. I am not happy to see more variants offered, the 2015 SDCC/AFX figures, when the original campaign business hasn't been completely resolved. I don't know if I'm happy or more disappointed to see that others are in the same position. I placed an even larger Mythic Legions pledge and am definitely questioning the wisdom of that now.

Are you an international/kickstarter backer of the original ravens?
pgrand3
Bronze Grunt

Postby pgrand3 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:20 pm

I admit, I was hesitant in backing Mythic Legions too - not only because of the issues/horror stories some mentioned during their first Kickstarter, but also because I've never funded anything before so was uncertain what kind of hassle I'd be getting into.

I took the leap of faith (because these are the best figures ever lol), and thus far the process has been smooth. The pledging, the backerkit survey, the $ transaction - all very straightforward and easy (and dare I mention, fun).

Now I'm just hoping their first KS was a learning experience and that their customer service/communication/process of shipping items, etc. out becomes exponentially better.
pgrand3
Bronze Grunt

Postby DroothR » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:48 pm

I received misassembled Bone Wings, and was told at the start of Feb to expect replacements in the mail.

3 months later, nothing... :(
DroothR
Silver Grunt

Postby Atlas0413 » Sun May 24, 2015 9:39 pm

I have contacted them a few times about my missing black and red wings and screaming head packs and don't have any answers when they will be sent. I went all in for ravens and got heaps of extras, and i have gone all in plus extras for Mythic Legions over $2K as well so hope they make enough of those parts for everyone.
If they are getting more made to supply the shortage orders then tell us, if they are not then we need to know as well.
I am very reasonable with these situations and just would like to know what the outcome will be
Atlas0413
Standard Grunt

Postby DroothR » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:51 am

Still waiting for my replacement bone wings (or news on when they're due)... :oops:
DroothR
Silver Grunt

Postby DroothR » Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:37 am

:?: Has anyone else received replacement wings this year?
DroothR
Silver Grunt

Postby garyl » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:40 pm

DroothR wrote::?: Has anyone else received replacement wings this year?

I just received mine a couple weeks ago. If you haven't already, you should send an email to inquire about/remind them.
garyl
Golden Grunt

Next

Return to Gothitropolis & Raven Kickstarter