Gold Time Keeper: AESTORATH Restock?

Gold Time Keeper: AESTORATH Restock?

Postby Marchosias » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:22 am

I'm a newer member here and just missed purchasing Pixxus etc. I did manage to get the Time Keeper's which look freaking awesome. The Gold Time Keeper was sold out.

My question is will there be any chance of the Gold Keeper being restocked/more made? I would really like to get all 3 for my collection. Damn I hate being late to the party. Its bad enough I missed the epic
Scarabus...Well, unless I wan to pay in excess of 100.00 for it on auction sites.
Marchosias
Standard Grunt

Re: Gold Time Keeper: AESTORATH Restock?

Postby Jeremy Girard » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:51 am

Those timekeepers have been in the store for years. I think it is safe to say that they will not be making any more.

If you are patient, you should be able to find a gold timekeeper on eBay for pretty cheap. No need to pay $100 for that, I routinely see them sell for $20 or less. In fact, looking at completed auctions on eBay, a number of gold keepers have sold for anywhere from $10 to $22 shipped - so be patient and you can get one too.
Check all of my Mythic Legions customs at www.pumpkin-king.com/mythic
Jeremy Girard
Apprentice

Postby Marchosias » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:02 am

Thanks Jeremy......Appreciate the help. Will wait for a Gold one to come up.

Also, I meant the cost of 100.00 for the Scarabus, not the Timekeeper haha. I wonder why the Timekeepers are selling so slowly? They look great....
Marchosias
Standard Grunt

Postby Neptunebastard » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:46 pm

Marchosias wrote:Thanks Jeremy......Appreciate the help. Will wait for a Gold one to come up.

Also, I meant the cost of 100.00 for the Scarabus, not the Timekeeper haha. I wonder why the Timekeepers are selling so slowly? They look great....

I think it was a matter of over-producing, they were just starting at the time and over-estimated stock and just got stuck with more than they needed. I think b/c they're small and "cheap" they thought they'd sell better but with only so many Scarabus figures I guess there's only so much draw. I bought two of each right away and was just able to get a couple of the Scarabus variants at retail cost when they were still available so even those didn't just immediately sell out and jump to over $100, that took a few years...but yeah, you'd think the Timekeepers could have sold out over that time...it HAS been a few years. With these last few waves they did a pre-order and then based production numbers on that with a small overrun...so they're going to be pretty exclusive.
Neptunebastard
Platinum Grunt

Postby Marchosias » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:43 pm

So a few days after posting this thread, someone put up 4 of these on Ebay.....(Gold Time Keeper)

23.95 for one....All four were gone in less then 24 hours. Fortunately, I got one of them..HA!

Thanks again guys..Now on to Scarabus. First one? AZAZEL variant....
Marchosias
Standard Grunt

Postby Neptunebastard » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:47 pm

Date Sun Feb 17 22:03:24 PST 2013

Name Code Qty Each Options
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
SCARABUS - LORD OF THE RESURRECTED! (IN STOCK
NOW!) newitem219123915 1 30.00
THOTHOS (Scarabus variant) (IN STOCK NOW!) newitem1225857604 1 30.00
NERGALL (Scarabus variant) (IN STOCK NOW!) newitem1225858851 1 30.00
AZAZEL (Scarabus variant) (IN STOCK NOW!) newitem2225859241 1 30.00
TIME KEEPERS 3-PACK! (unsigned) newitem1135998336 1 25.00
QUEEN ALLUXANDRA/ISADORRA 2-PIECE SET! IN STOCK
NOW! newitem5165030828 1 35.00

Subtotal 180.00
Shipping 19.50
Tax 0.00
Total 199.50

Now that was a nice order...2013, I sure got lucky b/c they were SOLD OUT not too long after that...if I only I'd have been able to get an Anubos...the only variant I still NEED...
Neptunebastard
Platinum Grunt

Postby Marchosias » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:00 pm

Neptune...Did you take them out of the package? Break the seal????
Marchosias
Standard Grunt

Postby Neptunebastard » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:06 pm

Marchosias wrote:Neptune...Did you take them out of the package? Break the seal????

Well you see, that's another difference with 4-H figures...they're super rare and collectible but also come in collector friendly packaging so you don't actually have to ruin anything when you unpack them and as long as you keep them in great condition you could always re-pack them for storage or wall display and nobody could tell the difference. You wouldn't want to lie about them when selling b/c the moment you open one you'll be able to tell if it's been used or not by how tight the joints are but in general you can take them out of the packaging and put them back in and they still retain a lot/most of their value to collectors. I have no intention of selling mine but it's cool to know I paid $30 for each and could ask $300 for each if I wanted to.
Neptunebastard
Platinum Grunt

Return to Gothitropolis & Raven Kickstarter