girl bird gothitropolis

girl bird gothitropolis

Postby l.poisel » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:10 pm

why ain't there no female bird gothitropolis? I think that if there's all these men there should be some women to balance it out.
l.poisel

Re: girl bird gothitropolis

Postby garyl » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:58 pm

l.poisel wrote:why ain't there no female bird gothitropolis? I think that if there's all these men there should be some women to balance it out.

Probably because most female birds ( and chicks ) come in dull, boring colors so as not to attract predators. I blame nature.
garyl
Golden Grunt

Postby DroothR » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:27 am

Who says that the ones already made aren't?

Only a quarter of them are clearly defined with male avian characteristics.

If they're like Eathyron, and deities, then maybe they're all gender-less?
DroothR
Silver Grunt

Postby l.poisel » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:22 am

well the are doves and nightinggails. that's just some of them that have a beuatyfull name for a female bird gothitropolis.
l.poisel

Postby JamesLynch » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:09 pm

Given that birds are not human (or even mammals), they would lack the secondary sexual characteristics that people associate with femininity (developed breasts, buttocks, etc.). They would also lack any characteristics that society has deemed feminine, such as longer hair, colored lips, eyelashes, and so on. How would a female bird warrior be distinguished from a male one?
JamesLynch
Silver Apprentice

Postby l.poisel » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:15 pm

but the seventh kingdom made females with butts and breasts and even thow there mammals panthers and cheetahs don't have human female parts!
l.poisel

Postby DroothR » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:18 am

JamesLynch wrote:Given that birds are not human (or even mammals), they would lack the secondary sexual characteristics that people associate with femininity (developed breasts, buttocks, etc.). They would also lack any characteristics that society has deemed feminine, such as longer hair, colored lips, eyelashes, and so on. How would a female bird warrior be distinguished from a male one?

Colouring and head-feathers, primarily.
DroothR
Silver Grunt

Postby jpharden » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:36 am

Hello fellow bird fans! I've created 2 female inspired birds from 2 figures I found on ebay, that were being underappreciated.

I will post pictures of my work, which included some custom paint work and creating "hair type feathers" to give the effect of more female features. In keeping with what the other forum user said regarding mammals and bird and female features, I tried to keep it somewhat accurate, while still providing a female visual effect.

I've always seen the avians as a good source for a sci fi concept, rather than pure fantasy and have thusly treated them as another alien species.

I created 2 female concepts, one from a raven head, that inspired from an emu.
The other which I just finished is based on the Vultus body, and is theoretically his daughter.
Since it seems I can't post pics here I'll try and provide a link
Last edited by jpharden on Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
jpharden

Postby jpharden » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:48 am

jpharden

Postby mignash » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:25 am

Given that the bird people are birds with human form, it would not be insane for some to be more female shaped, and less male shaped.

After all, they seem to be willing to give female shapes to REPTILES.

It would be nice if the characters has bios defining them as characters, since as many say, some birds are sorta gender neutral. I would not mind those being "revealed" to be female.

It wouldn't be bad for some to simply be repaints with the female bird colors too, on the same body. like...

https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/502010689697114699/
mignash
Silver Grunt

Return to Gothitropolis & Raven Kickstarter