Forum Support & Help

Re: Forum Support & Help

Postby christianpyro » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:22 pm

Hello Ed,

I have come across several people who said they had no idea the Kickstarter was going on, and missed out. I told them the 4H has an email list for announcements like these, but I couldn't find it on the website. Perhaps I missed it, and if so could you direct me to it?

I would definitely recommend it be placed in a place of prominence if it wasn't already.

Thanks!
christianpyro
Bronze Apprentice

Postby Amentep » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:04 pm

I'm not Ed (and hopefully I'm not doing anything wrong by posting), but isn't the subscribe thing at the bottom of the shop page under FOUR HORSEMAIL?

http://storehorsemen-com.3dcartstores.com/
Amentep
Bronze Grunt

Postby EDcomics » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:56 pm

Amentep wrote:I'm not Ed (and hopefully I'm not doing anything wrong by posting), but isn't the subscribe thing at the bottom of the shop page under FOUR HORSEMAIL?

That's correct. Unfortunately, there's no link on the main website. I'm still locked out for some reason, so I can't make updates.
EDcomics
Platinum Apprentice

Postby christianpyro » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 pm

Amentep wrote:I'm not Ed (and hopefully I'm not doing anything wrong by posting), but isn't the subscribe thing at the bottom of the shop page under FOUR HORSEMAIL?

Thanks!

I was looking on their website, I didn't think to look on their store.
christianpyro
Bronze Apprentice

Postby EDcomics » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:26 pm

christianpyro wrote:Hello Ed,

I have come across several people who said they had no idea the Kickstarter was going on, and missed out. I told them the 4H has an email list for announcements like these, but I couldn't find it on the website. Perhaps I missed it, and if so could you direct me to it?

I would definitely recommend it be placed in a place of prominence if it wasn't already.

Thanks!

If it's not too much trouble, but you make a list of people for me? I'm curious as to how many people missed out on the Kickstarter because they didn't know about it... and also curious what toy news media they rely on. Maybe the Kickstarter was under-advertised.
EDcomics
Platinum Apprentice

Postby Visionary » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:57 pm

I was expecting a SuperBowl Ad, maybe next year.

Mythic Bowl I
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby christianpyro » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:52 pm

EDcomics wrote:

Thanks!

If it's not too much trouble, but you make a list of people for me? I'm curious as to how many people missed out on the Kickstarter because they didn't know about it... and also curious what toy news media they rely on. Maybe the Kickstarter was under-advertised.

I don't know thesm personally, it's just a few posts I've seen on Reddit and the Fwoosh. I don't have any contact information for those people. I tried looking for the email list information so I could reply to them and post it, but I couldn't find it. I'll go back and look for them and post the URL.
christianpyro
Bronze Apprentice

Postby EDcomics » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:35 am

christianpyro wrote:
EDcomics wrote:

Thanks!

I don't know thesm personally, it's just a few posts I've seen on Reddit and the Fwoosh. I don't have any contact information for those people. I tried looking for the email list information so I could reply to them and post it, but I couldn't find it. I'll go back and look for them and post the URL.

Thanks. I'll read through the comments.
EDcomics
Platinum Apprentice

Postby Drakull » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:19 am

Hi ED, is it possible to set "sticky" for these 2 threads ? :
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1347
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2123

That's important news to know when shipments are done and received
Drakull
Bronze Grunt

Postby DARKBIFF » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:43 pm

Four Horsemen wrote:
DARKBIFF wrote:I am not sure if this is the right place to post this or not... I have sent a customer service message regarding the kick starter exclusive figure and have yet to get a reply resolving the issue. I was an all in backer and sir Val gard (I believe his name is) came packaged without weapons. I was hoping to have this resolved by now... I am again going all in... but wish my last kickstarter figure would be complete. any direction to get this resolved would be appreciated.

Please send an email to 4HMD at opt online.net with the subject "ATTENTION CORNBOY"

I emailed, Thank you. Haven't heard back yet. Hopefully It was sent correctly.
DARKBIFF

Postby AlwaysOptimistic » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:11 pm

I've been getting automatically logged out a lot more frequently. It used to be that a minimum of several months would pass before that happened, but today it occurred twice. I don't know if it's happening to anyone/everyone else?
AlwaysOptimistic
Golden Grunt

Postby squeezeplay » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:19 pm

I also have a quality control issue, with my Torionn right shoulder armor. Is there any other way to bring it to the attention of Eric Mayse than just the email?
squeezeplay
Standard Grunt

Postby Tiffany » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:59 am

@EdComics Would you please check and make sure this rose12314 is a person, or stop a "bot" from posting adds as threads?
The add threads started yesterday I think and there are lots of them today.
I like reading 4H info, but there may be an add spam bot, not even a person, but a program spamming this board.
Will you please check?
Can these nothing but add threads be stopped please?
The adds appear to be for random things, not anyway 4H related.

Adidas shoes, Nike and automobiles???

This is an ML board. Make it stop please.
Tiffany
Silver Grunt

Postby Toyman65 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:22 pm

Ed we have what look like Bots on this site. Bing [Bot], MSNbot Media are these members names or bots that will spam this site and if they are bots can they be removed?
Toyman65
Silver Grunt

Postby domu » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:28 pm

Toyman65 wrote:Ed we have what look like Bots on this site. Bing [Bot], MSNbot Media are these members names or bots that will spam this site and if they are bots can they be removed?

Normally, if they have the word "bot" in the user name, they are regular bots, not spambots. They're used by Google, Bing, and the like to catalogue pages for search results. They will never post anything.
domu
Apprentice

PreviousNext

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive