Mythic Legions Release Checklist/Gallery?

Mythic Legions Release Checklist/Gallery?

Postby paladin » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:45 pm

Any suggestions for a site that has pictures of all the ML figures released/announced to date? mythiclegions.com doesn't seem to be updated anymore and sourcehorsemen.com doesn't have a gallery for ML.
paladin

Re: Mythic Legions Release Checklist/Gallery?

Postby ToDigAndBeDug » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:07 am

paladin wrote:Any suggestions for a site that has pictures of all the ML figures released/announced to date? mythiclegions.com doesn't seem to be updated anymore and sourcehorsemen.com doesn't have a gallery for ML.

As far as I'm aware, there isn't really a site that lists them, unfortunately. I really wish this line had a dedicated site like Boss Fight's Vitruvian HACKS vitruvianfacts.com site. It's super helpful for newcomers. However, pictures of every figure released so far are easy to come by. Luckily, the Mythic Legions figures are broken down pretty easily into groups:

Mythic Legions 1.0 - 34 figures
Mythic Legions 1.5 & Trolls - 4 figures plus 2 trolls
Birds 2.0: Eathyron's Dozen - 13 birds
Mythic Legions 1.75: Covenant of Shadow - 8 figures
Mythic Legions 2.0: Advent of Decay - 43 figures
Mythic Legions: Coliseum - 7 figures plus 1 troll

I believe that is everything up to this point.

The Four Horsemen did post this helpful list before the start of Mythic Legions 2.0: http://www.sourcehorsemen.com/?p=3158

The Four Horsemen page on wikipedia also lists the Mythic Legions figures: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Hors ... ickstarter

This Wikialpha page lists the figures by faction: https://en.wikialpha.org/wiki/List_of_M ... iographies
Last edited by ToDigAndBeDug on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
ToDigAndBeDug
Silver Grunt

Postby Havoc » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:46 am

If you go to store horsemen and click on Mythic Legions, they'll give you 3 options. I can't remember what they are - maybe sold out, available and preorder???? Between the three there should be pictures of them all. At least once this new wave goes up for sale.
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Postby defstar » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:49 am

I agree...this site desperately needs a photo gallery section of every figure with every accessory to help us keep track of the toy line...especially with how popular it's becoming/has become.
defstar

Postby boogieman4hire » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:56 am

I do appreciate the Wikipedia page. Even though it doesn't have much in the way of pictures, it has the list of every faction with every figure released that falls under it.
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Postby Ziero01 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:07 pm

Not a real checklist or anything, but it's a wip pic of everything (except the wave 2 birds) released under the ML line. I may add them in for completion's sake (one of them IS a deity beast after all) but again it's still a wip. I have a "full size" version as well, but I don't know of any image sites that will host a 4.5mb jpeg file.

Ziero01
Platinum Grunt

Postby skeletom » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:14 pm

Ziero01 wrote:Not a real checklist or anything, but it's a wip pic of everything (except the wave 2 birds) released under the ML line. I may add them in for completion's sake (one of them IS a deity beast after all) but again it's still a wip. I have a "full size" version as well, but I don't know of any image sites that will host a 4.5mb jpeg file.

Thanks for that! :)
skeletom
Bronze Grunt

Postby crazybirdman » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:14 pm

Just wanted to say thanks to Ziero01, this is immensely useful
crazybirdman
Silver Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:06 pm

If memory serves, I believe Mike or Cornboy said once the new Sorcehorsemen site goes live, it should have an Archive for images of the series figures. At least for Mythic Legions, I believe. Something was said about mythiclegions.com but that site may either go away or be absorbed into the function of the new site. Still no ETA on the new site.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Postby Roland of Gilead » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:48 pm

I'd like to know if there is a listing of every character's factions. I no longer have all the packaging for the first few series and would like to confirm who hangs with whom.
Roland of Gilead
Silver Grunt

Postby crazybirdman » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:07 pm

That picture has their factions in it. Unless you mean, like at the tavern after work?
crazybirdman
Silver Grunt

Postby Roland of Gilead » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:15 pm

Thanks! I couldn't tell because the images were so small on my phone.
Roland of Gilead
Silver Grunt

Postby Ziero01 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:05 pm

Not all the figures have their factions in that image and currently, it's out of date considering Soul Spiller and the Ogres and so forth.

By this weekend I will hopefully have time to not only update it (might even throw in the "Dozen") but update the Faction sorted version as well.
Ziero01
Platinum Grunt

Postby Roland of Gilead » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:29 pm

Looking at the current photo, I'd love to know where King Bromdenn and his Cavern Dwarves fall.
Roland of Gilead
Silver Grunt

Postby JamesLynch » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:19 pm

Roland of Gilead wrote:Looking at the current photo, I'd love to know where King Bromdenn and his Cavern Dwarves fall.

Um.. in the caverns? Doy.
JamesLynch
Silver Apprentice

Next

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive