Mythic Legions: Soul Spiller

Re: Mythic Legions: Soul Spiller

Postby He-Guy » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:44 pm

I went all in, plus an extra troll and orcs. I've never gone that big on a toy order before, and didn't want to spend anymore here until the 2nd Kickstarter figures arrived... but yeah. I'm loving the look of this wave!
He-Guy

Postby Darren » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:48 pm

He-Guy wrote:I went all in, plus an extra troll and orcs. I've never gone that big on a toy order before, and didn't want to spend anymore here until the 2nd Kickstarter figures arrived... but yeah. I'm loving the look of this wave!

Welcome to the board.

I went big on the wave that had the Black Knight builder. This is definitely a expensive hobby.
Darren
Platinum Grunt

Postby Havoc » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:35 am

I was just at the store revisiting these figures, thinking about upping my order. They have fixed the pictures so that they are all upright now and have added the factions that they belong to. I managed to leave without adding to my order but it wasn't easy. I know I'm going to regret not getting the battle cat and the Instagram pictures of Ragna without the fur made me reconsider her. Probably good they didn't take a picture of her without the pauldrons because I may have got her. I really like that full helmet she comes with.
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Postby boogieman4hire » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:56 am

They also have the bios in the product information area. I'm definitely glad to have gotten Lord Veteris now. I love the sons of the red star.
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:33 pm

Crap. I was afraid of that. :x
Oh well. Glad I waited to place my order now. Wish there was an all in on just the regular figures without the troll.

*taken from the Bio thread*
newfoundma wrote:Lord Veteris
Reputed to be the richest murderer in Mythoss, Lord Veteris is as cunning as he is famous. Vast wealth affords Veteris a lavish lifestyle of almost unimaginable opulence and although he could easily retire to a life of luxury and comfort, the thrill of the kill has kept the assassin fully and ruthlessly engaged in the art of bloodmoney. A loose affiliate of The Sons of the Red Star, Lord Veteris’ ambition is to one day overthrow Skapular and take The Sons under his own deadly wing.

So basically he's like Starscream to Megatron then. But with money. I'll get him, but only because of him being part of the Sons. But he's going to need some work, the arms will need something different done and I may come up with a different head for mine. There will be plenty of time before these get to us, so I've got time to think about what to do with him. Until his Alliance was revealed, he was an easy pass. THIS is the reason this stuff needs to be on the front lines when the Horsemen reveal a character. Further proof that information like this turns into more sales.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Postby koonfasa » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:50 am

The longer I look, the harder it gets. Cringer has the Minotaur shoulders that make another stand out orc, the red orc has a leather skirt I like more than the butt reveal in the orc 3 builder and I haven’t picked a skinny male yet...
ship1-3=$22.25;4=$33.25;5-6=$53.25;7-8=$64.70...
koonfasa
Golden Grunt

Postby boogieman4hire » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:14 am

Hey Zombie13 do you plan on making a demon head for the fury orc?
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:37 pm

If you mean heads like Zazhar and Azhar, no. I can’t do straight copy casts of any figure, past or present. But I might see about an all new head. I hadn’t thought “demon head” when I look at the Fury Orc, but that could work.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
zombie13
Smith

Postby Spongyblue » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:48 pm

Sweet about the preorder being extended, it falls on payday. I have to do separate preorders due to my fun money availability, now with the extention I can put in anotger.
Spongyblue
Silver Grunt

Postby boogieman4hire » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:25 pm

zombie13 wrote:If you mean heads like Zazhar and Azhar, no. I can’t do straight copy casts of any figure, past or present. But I might see about an all new head. I hadn’t thought “demon head” when I look at the Fury Orc, but that could work.

No I meant more like classic devil in a onesie with a pitchfork. You know goatee thin mustache arched brows and little horns on the forehead.
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Postby twehner31 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:57 pm

zombie13 wrote:If you mean heads like Zazhar and Azhar, no. I can’t do straight copy casts of any figure, past or present. But I might see about an all new head. I hadn’t thought “demon head” when I look at the Fury Orc, but that could work.

I know the 4H have said that they will eventually re-release all of the 1.0 figures- I personally am looking most forward to the two demons, but who knows when they will get around to that, especially with so much else going on with this line.

I am holding out hope that they might offer up a repainted demon or two in one of their mini-waves.

Regardless, I personally would be interested in another demon head sculpt, to interject a bit more variety there. I don't know if others would be interested in something like that. If so, I would hope they might speak up to that point so as to encourage you to create a variant demon head.

Just wanted to toss in my two cents.

I'm certain that you already have a ton of potential ideas for future projects and, like the 4H themselves, not enough time to get to them all.
twehner31
Bronze Grunt

Postby Ideal » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:41 am

twehner31 wrote:I know the 4H have said that they will eventually re-release all of the 1.0 figures- I personally am looking most forward to the two demons,

im patiently waiting on the demons to return also. i had to cut them from my list pretty early on when i realized i only had the funds for a few figures from ML1, but i really want to get my hands on the blue demon. once i saw shadow elves, i decided that they are a clan of elves that were corrupted by the demon and thats why they are blue
Ideal
Platinum Grunt

Postby Darren » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:08 am

boogieman4hire wrote:

No I meant more like classic devil in a onesie with a pitchfork. You know goatee thin mustache arched brows and little horns on the forehead.

I would love a demon head for the Fury Orc body. I'm not into the old fashioned Devil look. I would prefer something that would fit in with the head sculpt that the Horsemen created.
Darren
Platinum Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:53 am

I probably wont make anything like a literal look-alike for Satan. Not everyone is into that sort of thing. I had a request for a vampire inspired by someone else's custom, the one I did with the removable helmet on the Vorgus body a while back. The original had a pentagram on it's forehead, I just couldn't bring myself to do that to the one I made. So I came up with something else similar that didn't really mean anything demonic or bad, but it looked like it could. So with a Demon head, I would definitely do something that would fit in with Mythic Legions. I already have some ideas and I will put this on my things to do list. Right now I have a lot of commission work I need to get caught up on. I'm still working on molding/casting feet, there will be two different foot types at first with more to follow if they do well enough. There is only one of me working on this stuff. I do all my sculpting, molding, casting, clean-up and painting. So it takes some time for me to get anything ready to offer you that are interested. The things I try to offer really start out as things that I myself would be interested in, while I do get a lot of suggestions and requests, I just can't do them all. I will however, take on commissions for one-off pieces from time to time. An example would be the Orc Mage with the long beard and hood I did a while back. I never molded that piece so I don't even have a copy of it for myself. I am working on stuff all the time. I actually loose sleep to work on things regularly. But I'm not without my own life issues that get in the way and slow me down from time to time. But I will work on getting what I can done. As soon as I have new pieces to offer, I will indeed post them. Usually within 24 hours of finishing whatever it is. So if you see my thread has been updated, that's it for the time being. I do try to update the number of each piece I have available too.
zombie13
Smith

Postby Darren » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:57 am

zombie13 wrote:I probably wont make anything like a literal look-alike for Satan. Not everyone is into that sort of thing. I had a request for a vampire inspired by someone else's custom, the one I did with the removable helmet on the Vorgus body a while back. The original had a pentagram on it's forehead, I just couldn't bring myself to do that to the one I made. So I came up with something else similar that didn't really mean anything demonic or bad, but it looked like it could. So with a Demon head, I would definitely do something that would fit in with Mythic Legions. I already have some ideas and I will put this on my things to do list. Right now I have a lot of commission work I need to get caught up on. I'm still working on molding/casting feet, there will be two different foot types at first with more to follow if they do well enough. There is only one of me working on this stuff. I do all my sculpting, molding, casting, clean-up and painting. So it takes some time for me to get anything ready to offer you that are interested. The things I try to offer really start out as things that I myself would be interested in, while I do get a lot of suggestions and requests, I just can't do them all. I will however, take on commissions for one-off pieces from time to time. An example would be the Orc Mage with the long beard and hood I did a while back. I never molded that piece so I don't even have a copy of it for myself. I am working on stuff all the time. I actually loose sleep to work on things regularly. But I'm not without my own life issues that get in the way and slow me down from time to time. But I will work on getting what I can done. As soon as I have new pieces to offer, I will indeed post them. Usually within 24 hours of finishing whatever it is. So if you see my thread has been updated, that's it for the time being. I do try to update the number of each piece I have available too.

Don't worry. We know that your an artist, not a robot. Work on the projects that excite you. If you choose to do a demon head I'll be there to order one.
Darren
Platinum Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive