This is my Kung Fu, and it is strong...(sculpting/casting)

Re: This is my Kung Fu, and it is strong...

Postby Garnik » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:52 am

Absolutely loving those feet Zombie! Outstanding detail and just gorgeous paint matching as usual. Now if we could just get you to dial back all this teasing ;) If you have wrist articulated hands cooking I'll have to get a batch of those to go with all those feet!
Garnik
Bronze Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:28 am

I wish I had more pictures than just these images to share for sure. Like I said, I was caught off guard at how popular these would be. I underestimated how much people would want them and the amount they would ask for at a time. Don’t expect hands any time soon but yes, I am working on ideas for them. If you want feet, don’t hold out waiting for hands to pair with them. The articulation may not work with my type of resin I use so they may end up just swivels instead of rocker type. But that’s pretty far away. I’ve got a lot of feet to catch up on and I wish I could just say I already had plenty for everyone right now, but not yet. It’s going to take time and I still have a lot of commissions I’m working on at the same time too. I’m keeping as busy as I can. Plus my work hours have changed these next two weeks so I’m really catching hell with juggling my schedule. Slow and steady progress is the best way I can describe all of it, but I will get there. I just felt the need to post the info I could for now on the feet I’m currently working on because of the Facebook reveal that took place and the questions I was already getting.
Last edited by zombie13 on Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Postby you_will_forget » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:50 pm

Dude, we all buy from the Horsemen here so waiting longer for better stuff is a standard.

I'm pretty sure everyone would prefer you took your time and delivered awesome product instead of rushing it and it not being quite as good.

Jo
who has no skin in the game
My daughter has renamed my last two trolls as "Bronty" and "Blue Sky"
you_will_forget
Silver Grunt

Postby Darren » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:47 pm

you_will_forget wrote:Dude, we all buy from the Horsemen here so waiting longer for better stuff is a standard.

I'm pretty sure everyone would prefer you took your time and delivered awesome product instead of rushing it and it not being quite as good.

Jo
who has no skin in the game

I agree with Jo 100%. Quality over quantity. If you decide to start a wait list please put my name on it.
Darren
Platinum Grunt

Re: This is my Kung fu, and it is strong...UPDATE p.3

Postby Visionary » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:08 am

Darren wrote:
zombie13 wrote:Here’s a pic in artificial light on my work desk.

That's awesome. I bet this head would look good in Red. I might order a extra Fury Clan Orc for the Cephalopod head.

Amazing stuff Zombie!
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby zombie13 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:25 am

Thanks guys. That means a lot to me.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
zombie13
Smith

Postby zombie13 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:19 am

I've added a limited stock of feet to my B/S/T thread HERE, come and get them while you can! I will, of course, be adding more at a later time. So if you miss them this time around, you'll get another chance. These feet pop right onto the ankle joints, you'll have to heat the original feet to pull them off but once you do my feet just pop right in place, no heat needed.

zombie13
Smith

Postby zombie13 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:26 pm

JACK IS BACK! And it looks like he's been messing with magic! I'm calling this paint combo "Knightmare Jack!"

I've got a limited number of Jack and Skullkins available for purchase. And as always, I can paint them in any color combination you would like.

Jack

Skullkin

The Knightmare colors glow under a Black Light. They do not glow in the dark.

Here are the original colors.

zombie13
Smith

Postby zombie13 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:43 am

Feet are back in stock! The first batch was all finished up and the popular winner was the Webbed feet painted for the Bog Goblin. I didn't get any other color request for that set type. In second place was Orc Green feet followed by a couple of Gorthokk requests and a single Demon Blue and a single Vampire color. Just a reminder, these are not pre-painted, so if there is a figure you lot want these feet for, they are not painted until you place your order. Don't feel the need to think that just because most of the pictures shown are only for the Orc (green).

zombie13
Smith

Re: This is my Kung Fu, and it is strong...(sculpting/castin

Postby zombie13 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:36 am

I have a special set for sale right now. It's a Cephalopod head and webbed feet set paint matched to Gorthokk. These are pre-painted and ready to ship. Only one set like this available, so first person interested buying gets it. Of course, I can paint more like this if there are others interested. But this set is finished and ready to go.

Last edited by zombie13 on Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zombie13
Smith

Postby skeletom » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:47 pm

I got my bare Gorthokk and green orc feet! They are amazing and add some much needed variety to a Mythoss dominated by snow plow shoes! Great work Zombie! :D
skeletom
Bronze Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:05 pm

Thanks man. I do try. :D

I still have more feet available for anyone that missed out on the first batch.
zombie13
Smith

Postby zombie13 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:57 pm

WHAT COULD IT MEAN?!

While I may be behind schedule, I've still been working on stuff slowly. I've got a lot of new sculpts I'm working on all at the same time, but I'm not ready to reveal just yet. Might post a couple of teasers, but once you see the new stuff, you guys are gonna flip. I didn't take too many in progress shots because once I hit my stride with the sculpt, I just couldn't stop. I usually just sculpts a little at a time and refine as I go, but some of these new pieces were done start to finish in one sitting, which is not like me at all. I'm still a ways off from being able to offer anything to anyone, but once I do, I'll post it for sure.
zombie13
Smith

Postby Izdawiz » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:08 pm

zombie13 wrote:Image

WHAT COULD IT MEAN?!

While I may be behind schedule, I've still been working on stuff slowly. I've got a lot of new sculpts I'm working on all at the same time, but I'm not ready to reveal just yet. Might post a couple of teasers, but once you see the new stuff, you guys are gonna flip. I didn't take too many in progress shots because once I hit my stride with the sculpt, I just couldn't stop. I usually just sculpts a little at a time and refine as I go, but some of these new pieces were done start to finish in one sitting, which is not like me at all. I'm still a ways off from being able to offer anything to anyone, but once I do, I'll post it for sure.

:shock:
Izdawiz
Bronzesmith

Postby Naja » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:31 pm

I'm ready! Can't wait to see!
Naja
Apprentice

PreviousNext

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive