WASTELAND WAVE

WASTELAND WAVE

Postby Havoc » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:59 pm

What figures will be included in this wave? The only new figures that I can recall that have not been made yet are Arethyr and his horse, the vampire brute and Arethyr had a pair of wings that looked somewhat bat-like. Would other new figures turn up, or only re-paints? Does anyone have any guesses or wishes for this wave. It may be a good time to introduce a rat warrior with a name like the Wastelands.
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Re: WASTELAND WAVE

Postby Visionary » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:45 pm

Did I miss an update? What Wasteland? Teenage?
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby jscott991 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:06 pm

I didn't get this one as email either, but here it is:

http://www.sourcehorsemen.com/?p=4567
jscott991
Silver Grunt

Postby Gowron » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:06 am

Havoc wrote:What figures will be included in this wave? The only new figures that I can recall that have not been made yet are Arethyr and his horse, the vampire brute and Arethyr had a pair of wings that looked somewhat bat-like. Would other new figures turn up, or only re-paints? Does anyone have any guesses or wishes for this wave. It may be a good time to introduce a rat warrior with a name like the Wastelands.

They also Teased that digital sculpt of a bat head. And then there is that mohican dwarf head that we have yet to see.

I'm guessing we are going to get an additional horse (It would be really cool if it's rider was Angelic with some newly sculpted parts to counter Arethyr) to the aforementioned one, and maybe a horse LB.
Gowron
Silver Grunt

Postby Havoc » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:36 am

MYTHIC LEGIONS: WASTELAND COMING SOON!

Keep your eyes peeled over the next couple of weeks or so for info & images for the next Mythic Legions pre-order… Wasteland!

Be sure to keep up with Four Horsemen Studios‘ announcements, images and updates right here at SourceHorsemen.com, on Facebook (FourHorsemenToyDesign), Instagram (four_horsemen_studios), and sign up for our newsletter – Four Horsemail – by scrolling to the bottom of the front page of StoreHorsemen.com
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Postby Holy_Wave » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:05 pm

The first figure I think of with the title "Wasteland" is a painted zombie Hagnon.

Either in a bright "Toxic Avenger green" or maybe a light blue, white walker.
Holy_Wave

Postby Visionary » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:42 pm

Rat Men
Zombie Undead
Dark Riders
Punk Dwarves
Bat Men
Lizard Men
Giant Rat Mounts
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby boogieman4hire » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:19 am

I can't even afford if it was there but I'm hoping for a troll. The problem is figuring out what type of wasteland. I'm thinking either fringes of society barren wasteland or abandoned ruins type stuff. Or maybe its characters from far off unexplored lands. I definitely think this is a wave for Attlus's army to grow a bit more. Maybe the Mohawk dwarf. Some sort of rogue. Tina turner with a chainmail outfit. Some desert raiders. Imagine a horned toad in a similar styling to the bog goblin. A dwarf body with a big head and a little balljointed prickly tail. But if they go into a desert thing what about an elemental like Faunus except its a cactus man. Who could down the road be a motu tribute figure of Spikor.
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Postby beast guy » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:13 am

Assuming Arethyr will be in the wave, could the Leossyr army finally get some decent love? Although Mohawk dwarf is going in my barbarian horde if he shows up.
beast guy
Platinum Grunt

Postby Ideal » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:00 am

I'm still waiting on more green elves, and now frost elves. I think frost elves would work better with the theme of "wasteland" than whisperlings would, but I'll be happy with a new figure of either.
Ideal
Platinum Grunt

Postby Otter » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:11 am

I'm feeling the same sort of thing that boogie is, though I'd imagine the vampire brute would have to be in the wave, given we were expecting it for Bjorgnar.

I don't think it will include Arethyr, as I'd thought there was going to be a dedicated horse wave. That said, I suppose War, Famine, Pestilence and Death inspired characters could fill out a theme with the name "Wasteland". If that's the case I'm all in.

If it's a bunch of desert themed repaints though I'll probably sit it out. My main focus is Xylonia's Flock, so I can't imagine a bunch of forest friend characters in a wasteland-themed wave. Quite the opposite. I'm expecting it might be vampires and skeletons.

Though... I do collect orcs and goblins.

Dammit... give us some details already! :D
Otter
Golden Grunt

Postby Havoc » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:01 am

I like Boogies idea of "a horned toad in a similar styling to the bog goblin" A Road Warrior Tina Turner and the mohawk dwarf would also fit the theme. Otter's thoughts on a Four Horsemen wave is interesting. It would give us four horses plus some new figures. Hopefully, they'll start spilling info this week, but in all likelihood we won't see anything until after the in stock sale.
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Postby ReallyBigKid » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:56 pm

I’m hoping this is a continuation of Soul Spiller. The promise of a vampire threat.
Vampire brute leader, and legion builder vamp brutes. Zombie legion builders. Vampire named character. Male vampire legion builders. Bat wings and so on. The undead marching down from the frozen north. Only in my idea of Mythoss, the vampires are from the Doomed Lands in the south.

ReallyBigKid
Bronze Apprentice

Postby skeletom » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:04 pm

I would love some more vampires and undead in general! :D
skeletom
Bronze Grunt

Postby Otter » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:12 pm

ReallyBigKid wrote:I’m hoping this is a continuation of Soul Spiller.

"In  the unforgiving wastelands of Bjorngar, evil lurks…

Coming next Friday, April 26th at 1:00pm EST, the pre-order for Mythic Legions: Wasteland begins on StoreHorsemen.com

Please keep checking back between now and then for image and bio reveals."

Latest update suggests you're onto something... though a follow-up to the Bjorgnar wave. Does that mean more orcs? Goblins? I'd've figured they'd want to explore another faction. I'm still leaning towards vampires and undead.
Last edited by Otter on Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Otter
Golden Grunt

Next

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive