Four Horsemen has sent you a package‏

Re: Four Horsemen has sent you a package‏

Postby Forcehunter » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:41 pm

So is AOD 2.0 going out via USPS? I keep checking FEDEX Delivery Manager. Anyways, still have not received a notice for my 21 figures.
Forcehunter
Standard Grunt

Postby JamesLynch » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:59 pm

Update: I got a call this morning that the post office in my old city was able to retrieve the package on Saturday and it should be on its way to me now.

This of course begs the questions 1) if they got it Saturday, why did they not call me until today and 2) why did they tell me on Friday they had declared the package lost and to file a claim (which I'm sure I'll now have to deal with the hassle of cancelling) if they were going to try again on Saturday?

Gah. Whatever. Hopefully it should get to me in a couple of days now.
JamesLynch
Silver Apprentice

Postby Ideal » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:54 am

Forcehunter wrote:So is AOD 2.0 going out via USPS? I keep checking FEDEX Delivery Manager. Anyways, still have not received a notice for my 21 figures.

yeah, I was surprised to get a USPS tracking number.

If history is any indication, there will be people that receive their stuff but never get a shipping notice. Happened to me on one of the previous orders, the stuff just showed up like it normally would but I never got an email.
Ideal
Platinum Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:51 am

JamesLynch wrote:Update: I got a call this morning that the post office in my old city was able to retrieve the package on Saturday and it should be on its way to me now.

This of course begs the questions 1) if they got it Saturday, why did they not call me until today and 2) why did they tell me on Friday they had declared the package lost and to file a claim (which I'm sure I'll now have to deal with the hassle of cancelling) if they were going to try again on Saturday?

Gah. Whatever. Hopefully it should get to me in a couple of days now.

Be careful with this. If you've received some kind of refund from insurance or anything, make sure to give it back to them. If you get any kind of money from them for any reason what so ever, GIVE IT BACK ASAP. I had a money order go missing and waited the amount of time required before filing a claim, got my refund and then some how, the money order was found and cash, but not by the person it was meant for. I was held responsible for paying the refund back plus interest. The worst part was this all happened right before Hurricane Katrina hit and I was displaced for three years. It took them that long to find me and by that time I owed more then double what my refund way. Still pissed about the situation to this day. Just be very careful with whatever claim you may have filed with the USPS.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Postby Forcehunter » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:12 am

Shipping notice get! Too bad it arrives this weekend when I am busy with family.
Forcehunter
Standard Grunt

Postby Roryking1981 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:42 am

I received my orders, but am missing my black wings. I sent in an email but haven't heard anything yet. The figures are great though.
Roryking1981

Postby Visionary » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:35 pm

I got my wings!!!
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Aristidolt » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:31 am

Should all of the soul spiller wave been shipped by now?
Aristidolt

Postby Ideal » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:26 pm

Aristidolt wrote:Should all of the soul spiller wave been shipped by now?

as far as I know, none of Soul Spiller has been shipped to customers yet
Ideal
Platinum Grunt

Postby Cythagen » Fri May 17, 2019 7:46 pm

Got an email the other day saying that 4H will soon be sending me a Calavius that was mistakenly excluded from my AoD pre-order. I was not told how or when he would be coming, or to which of my shipping addresses. (I have small packages sent to my home, and larger ones to my work; the order he was left out of went to my work address.)

If you have received missing or replacement items from 4H, what method of shipping was used? FedEx? USPS? Were you sent a tracking number, or did you get to sit, wait, and be surprised when it quietly showed up?
Cythagen
Bronze Grunt

Previous

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive