All New Customs/Mash-Ups Thread (v3)

Re: All New Customs/Mash-Ups Thread (v3)

Postby Gowron » Wed May 08, 2019 11:01 pm

@zombie13

So will you no longer be selling your stuff directly then?
Gowron
Silver Grunt

Postby Havoc » Thu May 09, 2019 6:56 am

@ Ideal

Don't know if you noticed, but Myactionfigurecustoms has a new topic on their site at the top called 'Catalog of Previous Offerings' which has not only previous offerings but a lot of new stuff like knight and skeleton heads and etc.
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Postby worldwar_hulk » Thu May 09, 2019 9:30 am

Havoc wrote:@ Ideal

Don't know if you noticed, but Myactionfigurecustoms has a new topic on their site at the top called 'Catalog of Previous Offerings' which has not only previous offerings but a lot of new stuff like knight and skeleton heads and etc.
oh my god! That website is gonna cause me to go broke. All the human heads with chainmail, all the skull heads. That evil ass sword with the skulls. There's so much there that I want.
worldwar_hulk
Silver Grunt

Postby Ideal » Thu May 09, 2019 12:24 pm

I actually hadn't noticed that. I went looking for jackal heads and didn't go much further than that. There is some really cool stuff that I might have some uses for
Ideal
Platinum Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Thu May 09, 2019 4:39 pm

Gowron wrote:@zombie13

That is correct. All of my pieces will be sold through them. None of my casts will be sold by me unless my partnership with them comes to an end. I still offer my painting and customizing services on my own. I'm actually trying to get caught up on commissions at this time, which is why I've been mostly quiet lately.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Postby Kristof123 » Fri May 10, 2019 12:16 pm

zombie13 wrote:

That is correct. All of my pieces will be sold through them. None of my casts will be sold by me unless my partnership with them comes to an end. I still offer my painting and customizing services on my own. I'm actually trying to get caught up on commissions at this time, which is why I've been mostly quiet lately.

any plans on making more painted Balam feet, ive been trying to get a hold of a pair of those.
Kristof123

Postby Gowron » Fri May 10, 2019 3:57 pm

Kristof123 wrote:
zombie13 wrote:

any plans on making more painted Balam feet, ive been trying to get a hold of a pair of those.

Yeah I'd like 2 or 3 pairs of those too
Gowron
Silver Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Fri May 10, 2019 4:47 pm

Yep. They are in the works now. Working on a way to make them more available so more people can get them if they want them.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
zombie13
Smith

Postby zombie13 » Fri May 10, 2019 4:52 pm

Just wanted to take a minute and say WOW to all these great figures you guys have been working on.

bigbeltz, great stuff. I really dig the skeleton work you've been doing.

PersonWhoIsJoe, love the vampires. Great paint matching.

Naja, your stuff is always great.

worldwar_hulk, awesome look on that Templar.
zombie13
Smith

Postby Darren » Sat May 11, 2019 12:36 pm

What do you guys think of the Templar head's that are up for pre-order on Myactionfigurecustoms? I really like "Templar 7". It looks like the Grail Knight from Indiana Jones.

I don't know if I will order it. My funds are tied up by the Wasteland pre-order.
Darren
Platinum Grunt

Postby LordKhan » Sun May 12, 2019 2:06 pm

Nice to see the various templars & skulls on there.
I'm hoping they still make a crowned variation like Seba Dom posted last month:
LordKhan
Bronze Grunt

Postby Darren » Sun May 12, 2019 6:20 pm

I would like a skeleton Dwarf. The Skull with the giant Beard would work nicely.
Darren
Platinum Grunt

Postby Havoc » Mon May 13, 2019 6:24 am

I know I'm dreading the day they re-open the store with the unpainted heads and weapons because of the money and the choices which must be made.
Last edited by Havoc on Tue May 14, 2019 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Postby shoggoth666 » Mon May 13, 2019 6:06 pm

Darren wrote:I would like a skeleton Dwarf. The Skull with the giant Beard would work nicely.

That's a great idea that big bearded skull would be perfect!
shoggoth666

Postby zombie13 » Tue May 21, 2019 4:35 pm

This little project has been in the works since October 2018. Weapons are one thing I can't mold and cast on my own. My resins and stuff just aren't the right type to do it with. So I reached out to Garnik here on the boards to see if he's be interested in doing them in 3D to print on Shapeways. Since then, I've partnered with myactionfigurecustoms.com and brought Garnik with me, kicking and screaming. We are both proud to share with you guys our Templar Axe. They are printed in the superior quality resins used at MAFC and at a more affordable price point than Shapeways. These are about the same size as the Bearded Axes and are the perfect complimentary piece for all your Templar Nights. Go check them out if you haven't.

zombie13
Smith

PreviousNext

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive