What are your targets for the Massive In-Stock Sale?

What are your targets for the Massive In-Stock Sale?

Postby MaxGoof » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:27 pm

Now that the humongous In-Stock Sale containing three waves is confirmed for July 17th, I’m curious what everyone’s biggest must-have targets from the sale are?

Personally, I know I want an Ice Troll, but with over 5 dozen different figures available and many many I don’t have, I really just don’t know what else I want yet!
MaxGoof

Re: What are your targets for the Massive In-Stock Sale?

Postby crazybirdman » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:48 pm

Missed the announcement, what all will be for sale?
crazybirdman
Silver Grunt

Postby Marchosias » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:07 pm

At this time, it seems absurd to keep preordering and having it delayed for six months at a time when all you have to do is wait for the 'special' sale that inevitably comes after. Yes I know, you take a chance on not getting what you want, but it seems instead of the TOTAL ORDER AMOUNT being limited to what we buy, theres always a huge surplus that dilutes that initial figure. Also it affects the rarity of these items....Very easy to become disillusioned at this point in the game...Still love the figures though.......
Marchosias
Standard Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:37 pm

Nothing. I'm out. Can't do it. And that sucks because there are figures I'd still love to get. But I can't do it. I had plans to purchase multiple figures from each wave because they were supposed to separate each wave. Now that isn't happening, I can't get any of them. Mostly because of terrible timing. And the rub of it is, it won't make any bit of difference to the horsemen because these figures will sell regardless who buys them They will get there money. Not very fan friendly this time around. Shame. Shame. Shame.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Postby JamesLynch » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:47 pm

crazybirdman wrote:Missed the announcement, what all will be for sale?

All-Stars 2.0, Advent of Decay, and Soul Spiller
JamesLynch
Silver Apprentice

Postby Ideal » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:59 pm

I only wanted a few figures over the combined waves, so this actually works in my favor, as I don't have to buy 1 figure plus shipping 3 different times.
Ideal
Platinum Grunt

Postby domu » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:08 pm

zombie13 wrote:Nothing. I'm out. Can't do it. And that sucks because there are figures I'd still love to get. But I can't do it. I had plans to purchase multiple figures from each wave because they were supposed to separate each wave. Now that isn't happening, I can't get any of them. Mostly because of terrible timing. And the rub of it is, it won't make any bit of difference to the horsemen because these figures will sell regardless who buys them They will get there money. Not very fan friendly this time around. Shame. Shame. Shame.

How many figures were you looking to get? I'd be willing to help you out if I could.
Buying Test Shots. Looking for: Bolthor, B'alam & Snagg
domu
Bronze Apprentice

Postby jscott991 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:19 pm

Maybe Templars and Herra.

Probably nothing actually. I overbought on AoD 2.0 and am actually looking to trim down to just the figures I really like.
jscott991
Silver Grunt

Postby Forcehunter » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:36 am

2x Elf Ranger
1x Juno
2x Gryshaa
2x Skeleton LB
4x Fury Orcs
1x Male Barbarian Builder

With all this hitting at once though, I'm not sure I can get them all and they do this just 2 days before my next paycheck when I can order more. I may have to resort to BBTS assuming everything doesn't sell out y Thursday night.
Forcehunter
Bronze Grunt

Postby Ideal » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:54 am

Forcehunter wrote:... they do this just 2 days before my next paycheck when I can order more...

I lucked up and this is actually 2 days after my next paycheck. A realization that may have me looking to order more than I originally anticipated.

Right now I'm looking at maybe 2 Templars, a vamp legion builder, and possibly Xylonia and Faunus
Ideal
Platinum Grunt

Postby Angohtar » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:42 am

Having the three waves sold at once works for me, as it saves me from having to pay international shipping 3 separate times. I've got my eyes on the ice troll, Thallyn, Ragna, all the dark elves, and probably a few more.
Angohtar
Bronze Grunt

Postby Havoc » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:45 am

I had 16 figures on my want list. May have trimmed it some even if it was 3 separate waves. Luckily halve of them were legion builders so I might just go with them or as many of them as I can grab or afford at the time.
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Postby mimosa » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:11 am

I would like to take the ice troll, deltigar, ragna, Thallyn, and 2 red orcs pity that they are limited to two I wanted 5 red orcs :x
mimosa

Postby naugem » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:29 am

Ideal wrote:I only wanted a few figures over the combined waves, so this actually works in my favor, as I don't have to buy 1 figure plus shipping 3 different times.

I'm on the same boat, having all available at the same time will save me on shipping fees.
I'm still undecided, but I'll try to get a couple of LB and some elves, mostly stuff for customizing.
naugem
Golden Grunt

Postby Cythagen » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:36 pm

I'm fortunate. I only want two figures -- maybe three -- from the massive sale since I got everything else I wanted during the Kickstarter and subsequent pre-orders. Combining the sales helps me with the shipping, too, since my two primary targets are from different waves.

I've been saving up money to blow at San Diego Comic-Con during the same week, but since there haven't been a lot of enticing exclusives to chase, I can easily redirect a little of my stash for the in-stock. Especially since 4H no longer attend :(
Cythagen
Bronze Grunt

Next

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive