All New Customs/Mash-Ups Thread (v3)

Re: All New Customs/Mash-Ups Thread (v3)

Postby Visionary » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:11 pm

Great work skeletom! I love Egyptian gods.
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby skeletom » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:12 pm

Thanks to all of you for your kind words! I've got some more crazy stuff coming eventually. I just wish I was faster and this hobby was a tad bit cheaper! lol :D
skeletom
Bronze Grunt

Postby Angohtar » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:55 am

Skeletom, your zombie Anubis looks amazing. The way you painted the scarabs in blue like turquoise gemstone really sells the idea that he was once regal, but has now fallen to rot.
Angohtar
Bronze Grunt

Postby skeletom » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:23 pm

Angohtar wrote:Skeletom, your zombie Anubis looks amazing. The way you painted the scarabs in blue like turquoise gemstone really sells the idea that he was once regal, but has now fallen to rot.

Thanks so much!! :D
skeletom
Bronze Grunt

Postby dragonsleeper » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:03 am

jeez such talent on this board
dragonsleeper
Standard Grunt

Postby ReallyBigKid » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:49 pm

Last one in my Rodere series. For a while anyway. Sorcerer. Working on his staff.

ReallyBigKid
Bronze Apprentice

Postby Visionary » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:28 am

RBK you are Marvelous!

That’s my kind of Splinter Mage
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Havoc » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:23 am

I really like your rat heads. Have you decided on a ML figure or group to attach the heads to?
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Postby ReallyBigKid » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:24 am

Havoc wrote:I really like your rat heads. Have you decided on a ML figure or group to attach the heads to?

Well there's the Commander, his adviser, a soldier and 2 warriors. The commander is meant to go on a 1.0 dwarf sized body. Adviser/sorcerer on a goblin body. Soldier on a goblin or a 2.0 human body and the Warriors on the the 1.0 human bodies.
ReallyBigKid
Bronze Apprentice

Postby ReallyBigKid » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:58 pm

Visionary wrote:RBK you are Marvelous!

Thanks Vis. I still haven't given up on that hooded statue I showed awhile back. You know the one with the empty hood that I also added a skull to? I've spoken to Myactionfigurecustoms about it. We'd have to test it then see how much it would cost. Sadly there is no point if it isn't affordable. I learned how to make rope, so I'm going to revisit my monk design and replace the blob of a robe belt I used before. I'm hoping to get a few of those hooded figures for diorama myself. It's a dream of mine to release it as part of a Cathedral Theme set. Yeah, I love making heads. Plenty of people do, but I and I guess others need other stuff to go with our figures. Thrones, crypts, statues. Altars and sconces. That sort of thing. Things that people can buy every now and then to build a wonderful scene for their wonderful figures. Hopefully it's doable.
ReallyBigKid
Bronze Apprentice

Postby zombie13 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:21 pm

Making them hollow would use less resin to print. Might help keep the price down if you can figure out how to make them hollow.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Postby ReallyBigKid » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:00 am

zombie13 wrote:Making them hollow would use less resin to print. Might help keep the price down if you can figure out how to make them hollow.

Yeah that part is easy. It's the time it would take to print them that worries me. I won't know until I test it.
ReallyBigKid
Bronze Apprentice

Postby Visionary » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:56 pm

ReallyBigKid wrote:

Thanks Vis. I still haven't given up on that hooded statue I showed awhile back. You know the one with the empty hood that I also added a skull to? I've spoken to Myactionfigurecustoms about it. We'd have to test it then see how much it would cost. Sadly there is no point if it isn't affordable. I learned how to make rope, so I'm going to revisit my monk design and replace the blob of a robe belt I used before. I'm hoping to get a few of those hooded figures for diorama myself. It's a dream of mine to release it as part of a Cathedral Theme set. Yeah, I love making heads. Plenty of people do, but I and I guess others need other stuff to go with our figures. Thrones, crypts, statues. Altars and sconces. That sort of thing. Things that people can buy every now and then to build a wonderful scene for their wonderful figures. Hopefully it's doable.

Make sure you let me know please.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby ReallyBigKid » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:54 pm

Visionary wrote:
ReallyBigKid wrote:

Make sure you let me know please.

Will do. A few people wanted those hooded statues to go with their Mythic Legions. I was disappointed that I couldn't deliver. Shapeways pricing is just awful.
ReallyBigKid
Bronze Apprentice

Postby skeletom » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:33 am

Hello, friends! Here is the first of 3 custom Tieflings I'm working on! The head was purchased from planetarydogtoys.com and sculpted by @artofsebadom and his wife. The sword comes from myactionfigurecustoms.com and was sculpted by @artofsebadom (follow him out on instagram!!) Follow me on instagram @skeletom1 !

skeletom
Bronze Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive