What are your targets for the Massive In-Stock Sale?

Re: What are your targets for the Massive In-Stock Sale?

Postby Darren » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:51 pm

I completely forget about the sale. I was able to order three of the figures that I wanted this morning. That's good. I'm kicking my self for missing out on the All Star figures.
Darren
Platinum Grunt

Postby Gigaleo » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:16 pm

Hey DennyCrane thanks for the kind words about my avatar! It's just a digibash unfortunately, the Sabyr figure's head won't fit on a Mythic Legions neck joint unless you did some serious resculpting to fill in the back! It's still my goal to create something similar that I can pop right on that joint though!

Regarding the sale: Add me to the list of people who are supremely disappointed in the way this was handled. I was camping on the site at 8:30, refining my list of top wants, and then non-stop frustration from 9-11:30. I actually did manage to get an Ice Troll and 2 Fury Orcs in my cart (my #1 wants) but could never make my way through checkout before getting cart jacked when they sold out. Deleting my cookies and using my phone didn't help in the slightest. I finally gave up because I had to work the next morning.
This kind of gave me flashbacks to 4H's earlier sales before they were producing Mythic Legions, I was more willing to accept the excuse that they'd be surprised by their servers getting slammed on the sale date of hot items. But it's not such a good excuse anymore. What did they think was going to happen? Whelp in the end it doesn't change what's happened and the 4H aren't going to restart the sale, so... hope everyone got at least one or two things they wanted on their list.
Gigaleo

Postby Darren » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:37 pm

From reading all of the post's I'm glad that I forget about the sale. I get that the Horsemen are a small company and that it would be a huge risk to order extra stock. It sure seems like the demand is there though. I personally believe that they are missing out on a lot of sales by playing it safe. Of course it's easy for me to say that when I'm not risking anything.
Darren
Platinum Grunt

Postby dragonsleeper » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:46 am

I thought it wasn't that bad, no guarantees in an open in stock sale, just got to prioritize the ones you want when it's time. I missed out on the Vorgus but no matter, he can be customized after I got two Barbarian Builder sets :lol:
dragonsleeper
Standard Grunt

Previous

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive