Complimentary figures to Mythic Legions?

Re: Complimentary figures to Mythic Legions?

Postby Visionary » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:07 pm

This is a beauty but a bit too pricy for me

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/V ... ails/76196
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Visionary » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:42 am

Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Havoc » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:33 am

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2003-George-Lu ... m570.l1313

recently purchased a figure off ebay which I had not been aware of. It is based on an old PS2 game called Gladius and is called the Mongrel Man. I'm not sure the figure was ever sold - probably came with a deluxe copy of the game or a certain store game promotion. My package said "not for resale". I think it would fit very well with ML figures. It stands 6" tall. He is all hunched over in a crouch and would be approx. 8" tall if standing straight. The down side is no articulation except for his two elbows - even his head doesn't move. For an old figure he is fairly inexpensive. I got mine for under $12 but is available for between $15-20.
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:00 am

I have one of those. I couldn’t give the thing away and I’ve tried. No one wanted this thing years ago and I’m surprised to see it brought up here. I still have that thing somewhere in a box in my storage space.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
zombie13
Platinum Apprentice

Postby Havoc » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:10 pm

Except for no articulation, I kind of like the figure. I was hoping it would be a little smaller to fit better with the goblins. It may well end up in storage when series 2 figures arrive. Right now a figure in means another leaves. I hope to add a few more shelves but it won't be a solution when the kickstarter figures arrive.
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Postby Visionary » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:04 pm

You know I don't hate it.I wouldn't want just one though,probably 7 or 8 for some tribal ape like warriors for the Knights to battle on a quest. Was it the only one from the series?
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Visionary » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:45 pm

So very excited to get these. New for Halloween this year, mini versions of the Bone Dragon Skeletons.

A bit small for a full sized steeds unfortunately for Mythic Legions but they are definitely usable in some fashion.Those who love the 3 inch scaled Boss Fight stuff would enjoy these as well.

Crazy Bonez Skeleton Dragon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CZPZHK8/re ... uBbAPCJX2R
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Visionary » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:12 pm

Havoc wrote:https://www.ebay.com/itm/2003-George-Lucas-Arts-MONGREL-MAN-GLADIUS-RARE-Action-Figure-w-Scythe/392070126412?hash=item5b49335b4c%3Ag%3A-4cAAOSwPcBbLWGW&_sacat=0&_nkw=mongrel+man&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=m570.l1313

recently purchased a figure off ebay which I had not been aware of. It is based on an old PS2 game called Gladius and is called the Mongrel Man. I'm not sure the figure was ever sold - probably came with a deluxe copy of the game or a certain store game promotion. My package said "not for resale". I think it would fit very well with ML figures. It stands 6" tall. He is all hunched over in a crouch and would be approx. 8" tall if standing straight. The down side is no articulation except for his two elbows - even his head doesn't move. For an old figure he is fairly inexpensive. I got mine for under $12 but is available for between $15-20.

Just bought one,thanks for the tip Havoc.
Too bad the other 2 on the back weren't produced as well,they look pretty good.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby zombie13 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:32 pm

Visionary wrote:Image

Crazy Bonez Skeleton Dragon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CZPZHK8/re ... uBbAPCJX2R

The wings look crazy similar to the bone wings the Horsemen made.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
zombie13
Platinum Apprentice

Postby Visionary » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:08 am

The do look similar but these are cheaper
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Havoc » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:45 am

A thank you right back at you Visionary. I've added the bone dragon to my wish list.
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Postby Visionary » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:41 pm

Havoc wrote:A thank you right back at you Visionary. I've added the bone dragon to my wish list.

No prob. I think you'll like it a lot. It has a bendy tail and the mouth hinges.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby zombie13 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:40 am

Saw a couple of those dragon skeletons in person. The thing is, the wings were black. I didn't buy either of the two sitting on the shelf, just thought I'd post about a variation on the ones Vis posted. The store was called "At Home."
zombie13
Platinum Apprentice

Postby Visionary » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:21 pm

zombie13 wrote:Saw a couple of those dragon skeletons in person. The thing is, the wings were black. I didn't buy either of the two sitting on the shelf, just thought I'd post about a variation on the ones Vis posted. The store was called "At Home."

Were they amongst other Halloween items? Cuz that means Halloween stuff should be showing up in some stores soon so I should be getting ready for some hunts.

Take a pic next time if ya can Z,thanks for the heads up.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby zombie13 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:30 am

Yeah, it was in the Halloween section. I would have gotten a picture but I was having to deal with my 6 year old loosing her $#!+ because she's terrified of inflatable decorations. Not just Halloween, but Christmas ones too. :(
zombie13
Platinum Apprentice

PreviousNext

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive