Intern for a day?

Re: Intern for a day?

Postby Jeremy Girard » Thu May 31, 2018 12:12 pm

boogieman4hire wrote:Anything at all. Could be about the next upcoming troll or inquiry of what the future holds for them. Weapons packs for trolls. Like I said anything. Not even just these examples. Whatever someone said or asked regarding trolls is on the table.

I didn't hear anyone ask anything about the trolls. Lots of questions about ogre-scale figures and other stuff, but not much on trolls.

Anyone else? Did anyone mention any new trolls like the ice troll shown on the package?
Check all of my Mythic Legions customs at www.pumpkin-king.com/mythic
Jeremy Girard
Platinum Grunt

Postby Satam » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:04 am

boogieman4hire wrote:Anything at all. Could be about the next upcoming troll or inquiry of what the future holds for them. Weapons packs for trolls. Like I said anything. Not even just these examples. Whatever someone said or asked regarding trolls is on the table.

I desperately want a troll weapons pack, even if it's just the same three tree-trunk toppers they've already put out.
Satam
Bronze Grunt

Postby newfoundma » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:44 pm

At the intern for a day event, Sherri talked about how they were encouraged to use a lot of blood splatter at MacFarlane. She showed me how to use a toothbrush to splatter "blood" when painting this horse jaw weapon we were given to paint.
newfoundma
Silver Grunt

Previous

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive