What builds are left?

Re: What builds are left?

Postby Visionary » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:36 pm

Law wrote:I'd like to see more magic users. I'm soooo happy to see Azza coming up because she feels like a real mage. But I'd love to see the 4H work out a way to do robes for a more classic wizard figure - could even use the white bearded dwarf head again. Could even reuse the same basic cape attachment we've been getting - it just needs more. Tough to keep articulation, not sure how this would work. But all I know is that if a crew of orcs attacks my knight, my dwarf, my elf ranger and I DON'T have a classic robed wizard to join the fray, the line's always going to feel less complete to me

I've been saying this for 3 years now.

If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby mignash » Wed May 16, 2018 10:26 am

Skeleton variations legions: Orc Skeletons, Dwarf Skeletons, Goblin Skeletons and Angel Skeletons.

Gender variations legions: Female Dwarfs, Female Minotaurs, Male Angels, Female Goblins. Male Iron Knights, female Jaguallian warriors!

Rule 63 ("For any given male character, there is a female version of that character."): How about a female characters with striking decos likes the figures of Gorgo, Blood Armor, Sir Ignatius?
Last edited by mignash on Wed May 16, 2018 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mignash
Silver Grunt

Postby Ideal » Wed May 16, 2018 12:03 pm

mignash wrote:Rule 63 ("For any given male character, there is a female version of that character."): How about a female characters with striking decos like...Sir Ignatius?

I feel like Gadriel is the female answer to Ignatius. In fact, the only reason i bought her is because her armor is so similar to his.
Ideal
Platinum Grunt

Postby mignash » Wed May 16, 2018 12:22 pm

Ideal wrote:
mignash wrote:Rule 63 ("For any given male character, there is a female version of that character."): How about a female characters with striking decos like...Sir Ignatius?

I feel like Gadriel is the female answer to Ignatius. In fact, the only reason i bought her is because her armor is so similar to his.

If it has that pearl finish I would have to agree. Not sure if it does.
mignash
Silver Grunt

Postby Cythagen » Wed May 16, 2018 3:25 pm

mignash wrote:
Ideal wrote:

If it has that pearl finish I would have to agree. Not sure if it does.

I'm fairly certain that it was confirmed during the AoD Kickstarter campaign that Gadriel would share Ignatius' pearlescent finish.

Speaking of the AoD Kickstarter, one of the early campaign updates was a digital render showing the armoured female torso with the full helm included with the female Barbarian Builder. This particular combination of parts has now been realized in Ragna Stormcharger, but I had always hoped that it would be used with the standard-size limbs for some kind of grand villainess, perhaps in a bold red colour scheme. Or, to reference Mignash's "Xylona" thread, in green or copper armour (with hoofed feet) as some kind of woodland warrior.
Cythagen
Bronze Grunt

Postby Ziero01 » Wed May 16, 2018 8:34 pm

Cythagen wrote:Speaking of the AoD Kickstarter, one of the early campaign updates was a digital render showing the armoured female torso with the full helm included with the female Barbarian Builder. This particular combination of parts has now been realized in Ragna Stormcharger, but I had always hoped that it would be used with the standard-size limbs for some kind of grand villainess, perhaps in a bold red colour scheme. Or, to reference Mignash's "Xylona" thread, in green or copper armour (with hoofed feet) as some kind of woodland warrior.

I remember that render and I was surprised that a fully armored female figure using that head sculpt was never revealed. At the very least I thought it should've been an alternate helm for Jjuno when they went stretch-goal crazy. As is, I only plan on buying the she-dwarf to get that head, and will probably turn her into an entirely different figure.
Ziero01
Platinum Grunt

Postby jscott991 » Thu May 17, 2018 11:14 am

Law wrote:I'd like to see more magic users. I'm soooo happy to see Azza coming up because she feels like a real mage.

I'm excited for a figure like Azza too.

I'll have to find a way to paint over (or rub off) the tattoos, but I love that she isn't just another armored warrior variant (not that I don't love the look of all of those too).
jscott991
Bronze Grunt

Postby BoBoJango » Sat May 19, 2018 1:24 am

I'm hoping we see some new stuff at SDCC this year. Is there gonna be KS3? If so would be cool to see sneak peak at SDCC. I know some hate the whole KS thing but I love it, it's like a month long Christmas for me.
BoBoJango
Silver Grunt

Postby jscott991 » Sat May 19, 2018 8:46 am

BoBoJango wrote:I'm hoping we see some new stuff at SDCC this year. Is there gonna be KS3? If so would be cool to see sneak peak at SDCC. I know some hate the whole KS thing but I love it, it's like a month long Christmas for me.

At this point, with ML at least, I don't know why they'd bother to give KS a cut of the sales.
jscott991
Bronze Grunt

Postby Darren » Sat May 19, 2018 10:44 am

jscott991 wrote:
BoBoJango wrote:I'm hoping we see some new stuff at SDCC this year. Is there gonna be KS3? If so would be cool to see sneak peak at SDCC. I know some hate the whole KS thing but I love it, it's like a month long Christmas for me.

At this point, with ML at least, I don't know why they'd bother to give KS a cut of the sales.

It makes sense for a small business to use Kickstarter for their projects. There are a lot of regulations for fundraising. The Horsemen are a small business at the end of the day.
Darren
Platinum Grunt

Postby jscott991 » Sat May 19, 2018 10:49 am

Well, not to bring up a failure, but wasn't the Power Lord project being run as a preorder to save KS costs?

ML has a lot more cache at this point and a wider interest level. I'd think they'd skip KS for the next major ML push. But I'm obviously just guessing.
jscott991
Bronze Grunt

Postby skeletom » Sat May 19, 2018 5:57 pm

I feel the same way about the Kickstarter thing! Each reveal is like a special gift just for me! ...and all the other backers but whatever. :D
skeletom
Bronze Grunt

Postby Visionary » Sat May 19, 2018 6:03 pm

Whatever is cheaper at this point
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Previous

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive