Coliseum Wave Reveals

Re: Coliseum Wave Reveals

Postby ToDigAndBeDug » Sun May 13, 2018 1:23 am

Anybody else have Black Knights whose right forearm pegs weren't inserted all the way into the elbow sockets? I've had a few like this and there's one that I just can't get to go all the way in. I took the little elbow armor piece (I'm sure there's a name for this) off and tried cleaning out some of the paint from the hole, but it still won't go in all the way. It just pops right out after I move it around a bit.
ToDigAndBeDug
Silver Grunt

Postby mignash » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:57 am

boogieman4hire wrote:I would think that mixing Keltuss with a Zazhar would be the ultimate combination for a skeletor.

I was just thinking the one problem with Kelltuss as Skeletor is that he wouldn't have skeletal limbs. He should have blue skin. Sadly Zazhar, who is hard to find now, is the only guy who can be used to fo this.

Anyone have a picture of a mix of parts from these two guys to make a real Skeletor?
mignash
Silver Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:37 pm

mignash wrote:
boogieman4hire wrote:I would think that mixing Keltuss with a Zazhar would be the ultimate combination for a skeletor.

I was just thinking the one problem with Kelltuss as Skeletor is that he wouldn't have skeletal limbs. He should have blue skin. Sadly Zazhar, who is hard to find now, is the only guy who can be used to fo this.

Anyone have a picture of a mix of parts from these two guys to make a real Skeletor?

This is what I've got so far...

Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name. But what's puzzling you is the nature of my game.
zombie13
Platinum Apprentice

Postby Visionary » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:41 pm

Cool
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Previous

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive