Ravens on Storehorsemen?

Ravens on Storehorsemen?

Postby Afterlife09 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:14 pm

I just noticed the Gothitropolis/ Mythic Legions ravens previously listed as in-stock are gone from StoreHorsemen, anybody know if they have officially sold out?
Afterlife09

Re: Ravens on Storehorsemen?

Postby Havoc » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:20 am

I doubt that they are sold out. The 4H seems to always take down their store items when doing a pre-order, this time they never put them back up. Perhaps because they expect to do their all-star survey and go right back into another pre-order.
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Postby Afterlife09 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:33 am

Havoc wrote:I doubt that they are sold out. The 4H seems to always take down their store items when doing a pre-order, this time they never put them back up. Perhaps because they expect to do their all-star survey and go right back into another pre-order.

Ah gotcha, that makes sense.

Dang, I threw a bunch of them in my cart before the Power Lords pre-order, guess I'll have to wait till they reappear.
Afterlife09

Postby zombie13 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:55 pm

Try emailing them. No better place to get answers than straight from the Horsemen's mouth. There is also a number you can call. If you haven't signed up for their email list, I'd suggest doing so, once you do, it will provide you with their email and phone number.

Just go to the StoreHorsemen front page and scroll to the bottom and you will see a "Subscribe" option for the email list. It's that easy.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Postby Afterlife09 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:06 am

zombie13 wrote:Try emailing them. No better place to get answers than straight from the Horsemen's mouth. There is also a number you can call. If you haven't signed up for their email list, I'd suggest doing so, once you do, it will provide you with their email and phone number.

Just go to the StoreHorsemen front page and scroll to the bottom and you will see a "Subscribe" option for the email list. It's that easy.

Thanks! I emailed them and they said they're checking their stock and they should be back up soon enough!
Afterlife09

Return to Gothitropolis & Raven Kickstarter