All New Customs/Mash-Ups Thread (v3)

Re: All New Customs/Mash-Ups Thread (v3)

Postby Ideal » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:58 am

squeezeplay wrote:How in unholy hell do I get a hold of a damn admin???

did we have any admin other than Ed? Its been months since he's posted, and i think it had been months prior to that.
Ideal
Platinum Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:25 am

That is correct. Besides the Four Horsemen themselves, EDcomics was the only adim here. It’s been even longer since The Horsemen have posted. At least this point, I think nothing short of an email or a phone call to The Horsemen themselves is going to get any issues here resolved. And that’s a big maybe. Like I mentioned in the other thread, this board is old and in serious need of updating but I’m not sure if that will ever happen thank to other social media outlets now. Emails can be painfully slow and a phone call might seem a little much, but I feel if the issue is important enough I’d call them. I wish there were more of us here with admin or even sud-admin powers, but that’s just not the case.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
zombie13
Platinum Apprentice

Postby Darren » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:25 am

Hey Zombie13. In the past you have posted that you have some new head's in the works. Do you think that you will offer a Vampire head in the future?
Darren
Platinum Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:52 pm

Yes. Two different ones planned.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
zombie13
Platinum Apprentice

Postby Naja » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:41 pm

Here you go Visionary. In my opinion the Carp head is too small for this to look good, but I think he looks great with the emaciated limbs pictured several posts back.

Naja
Apprentice

Postby squeezeplay » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:52 pm

zombie13 wrote:At least this point, I think nothing short of an email or a phone call to The Horsemen themselves is going to get any issues here resolved.

Thanks, you just gave me a great idea!
Last edited by squeezeplay on Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
squeezeplay
Standard Grunt

Postby Visionary » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:52 pm

Holy Shit Naja!!! That is KILLER!!!!

The only thing wrong is the color of the body not matching the pale white of the face but I love it! Thank for the pics!

Now to get the 4H to give us a pale white bare torso and legs.
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby garyl » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:00 pm

I also prefer the beefier look. Like a WWE vampire wearing his championship belt.
garyl
Golden Grunt

Postby Visionary » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:01 pm

garyl wrote:I also prefer the beefier look. Like a WWE vampire wearing his championship belt.

Agreed like HHH from Blade

Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Naja » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:37 pm

Lol fair enough! Glad you like it! I guess you could consider my Vampire Orc from last page, as his helmeted look. Then you have your vampire gladiator! Mashups are fun.

Here's some more combos. Maybe "Carpathias post-feed"?

screen shot on a pc
Naja
Apprentice

Postby Visionary » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:09 am

Thanks for the extra pics.

If I could get a helmet like this made for Carp one day I'll be in heaven.

Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Darren » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:20 pm

Hey guys. Have you ever bought something that exceeded your expectations? I ordered a custom Orc head off of eBay. IMO the pictures on eBay did not do a great job of selling it. I felt like I was rolling the dice. I am very happy with what I received. The sellers handle is gi_joe_eben. Check this out:

Imagehow to take screenshots

Imagefree pic hosting

Imagegif upload
Darren
Platinum Grunt

Postby Naja » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:19 pm

Yes! he has a lot of great orc heads for sale. I am currently painting up the Mohawk head you have in your pics, though I'm doing a different hair color. The orc weapon master I posted a few pages back with the short Mohawk is also his. He posts a lot on Instagramu set Aaron Sparrow I believe, though I think it might be his buddy with the actual eBay account. Unsure.

Your orc looks great!
Naja
Apprentice

Postby Darren » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:15 pm

Naja wrote:Yes! he has a lot of great orc heads for sale. I am currently painting up the Mohawk head you have in your pics, though I'm doing a different hair color. The orc weapon master I posted a few pages back with the short Mohawk is also his. He posts a lot on Instagramu set Aaron Sparrow I believe, though I think it might be his buddy with the actual eBay account. Unsure.

Your orc looks great!

I ordered one of his painted heads off of eBay. I don't have the skill to paint it myself. I saw a lot of other heads that have war paint on them. The war paint wasn't my cup of tea but I really like the head that I bought.
Darren
Platinum Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:38 pm

I've seen them and I believe I have quite a few of them sent to me on a commission paint request. They were already painted and in two different green tones split between the heads. Not sure if they were all painted by the same person, I wasn't given that info, but the lighter green paint doesn't want to stay on the castings. They peal like a bad sunburn. I'm in the process of pealing off that paint and repainting them to match the official Orc skin tone we have. The castings are fine, but the quality just isn't great with some of the paint used. Not knocking anyone's work here, just putting it out there so others might know what to expect if they get any. Hell, even my paints get scratched from time to time, but I've never had mine peal like this. I use a different resin than these were made with and I'm sure I use different paint, so there's that. Not all casts, nor paints are created equal. The cats themselves are pretty sturdy with minimal to no air bubbles.
zombie13
Platinum Apprentice

PreviousNext

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive