Mythic Legions Schedule Questions

Mythic Legions Schedule Questions

Postby jscott991 » Thu May 10, 2018 11:05 am

With the Advent second preorder over and the in-stock sale for Coliseum just completed, I find myself thinking about Mythic Legions 2018 plans from this point on. I haven't been able to piece this together from other sources (I don't use Facebook and find it hard to navigate their page there, which is part of the problem), but I wondered what the vague schedule is for Mythic Legions for the rest of the year.

I think that Advent's KS and first preorder is due around August, with the second preorder due in the 4th quarter.

When are the All-Star figures supposed to arrive?

I won't even ask about the convention exclusives because I don't think we know much of anything about them.
jscott991
Bronze Grunt

Re: Mythic Legions Schedule Questions

Postby Havoc » Thu May 10, 2018 6:10 pm

I wish they would give some information on the ogre size figures.
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Postby garyl » Thu May 10, 2018 10:02 pm

It's pretty hard to predict when any of this will arrive no matter what is planned. I think if they added the 2 ogre sized figures to the 6 reveals it would make for a typical mini wave. Hopefully the big figures will be under $70. That would put the wave at about $350 without discounts if figures remain at $35. That would seem like a good candidate for the next wallet drain. I can't even remember the last time I got any figures; I just keep paying for them.
garyl
Golden Grunt

Postby garyl » Sun May 13, 2018 10:34 am

"The final two reveals of upcoming Mythic Legions figures for this week are going to be part of a new and experimental way of interacting with fans of both Four Horsemen Design and Mythic Legions. Very soon we're going to be making an announcement about an annual online convention, that's not really a convention, and that's where you'll first be able to place your pre-order for Cowarros, Malynna the Malevolent, Lord Veteris, the Fury Clan Orc, and today's reveals... the Shadow Elf Ranger and the very first female Dwarf to be introduced to Mythic Legions, Ragna Stormforger!

We'll be announcing the specifics about this special Four Horsemen event in the near future, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for it, and you'll get details in that announcement about how you can participate, and how you can place your own pre-order for this amazing set of Mythic Legions figures."

I must have forgot about this; it's update #182 and came with the reveals of Stormy Ragna and Shadow Elf. It doesn't clear up anything. In fact it makes things even more confusing, but I thought it belonged in this thread.
garyl
Golden Grunt

Postby jscott991 » Sun May 13, 2018 3:49 pm

garyl wrote:It's pretty hard to predict when any of this will arrive no matter what is planned. I think if they added the 2 ogre sized figures to the 6 reveals it would make for a typical mini wave. Hopefully the big figures will be under $70. That would put the wave at about $350 without discounts if figures remain at $35. That would seem like a good candidate for the next wallet drain. I can't even remember the last time I got any figures; I just keep paying for them.

I'd just kind of like to know whether to expect All-Stars or AoD next. :)
jscott991
Bronze Grunt

Postby garyl » Sun May 13, 2018 5:22 pm

Expect All-Stars. Get whatever.
garyl
Golden Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Sun May 13, 2018 10:18 pm

The way I understand it, Advent of Decay is already in production. The AllStars won’t go into production until the KS and First preorder is finished. I could be wrong, but I seem to remember reading this somewhere. Or maybe it was in a video interview. I wouldn’t expect anything at all until close to the end of the year. I keep posting late predictions for releases and no one pays attention to it and by the time it happens, no one remembers I said it. It doesn’t matter. Then once they do get the figures, it’s always a waiting game for you stuff to be shipped. My order always seems to have missing figures. Then the whole process of emailing to get what’s missing, so more waiting. Waiting goes hand in hand with being a Four Horsemen collector.
Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name. But what's puzzling you is the nature of my game.
zombie13
Platinum Apprentice

Postby jscott991 » Mon May 14, 2018 8:29 am

I thought they were still going back and forth over AoD paint samples (hence all the discussion over Hagnon). That's why I thought there was a chance All-Stars might get done first.
jscott991
Bronze Grunt

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive