BossFlight Articulated Horse KS end=8:59pm EST Dark Pegasus!

BossFlight Articulated Horse KS end=8:59pm EST Dark Pegasus!

Postby Tiffany » Fri May 11, 2018 7:11 am

Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. 1:18 Articulated Horses by Boss Fight has less than 9 hours left in their KS it ends at 8:59pm EST tonight. Just wanted to give them a shout out here. Since there KS likes to mention ML. There KS is happening. Goal is met, not sure if centaurs have enough time to be unlocked, but Dark Pegasus which has bat wings was just unlocked.

All parts interchangeable! Swap hooves, legs, tails, manes, heads etc., yes winged unicorns is/are possible! Update 29.

I intend on giving ML Xylona wings, and both the Pegasus kit and the dark Pegasus kit will work with the Elk/Stag figures of the KS, if they are unlocked. So an Elkasus (An Elk with pegasus wings) is totally possible and i’m Thinking that would be neat with a winged ML Xylona figure.

The Centaurs would be great, but they Will need an ML level KS rally, to reach the centaur unlock levels.

These boss flight vitruvian hacks articulated horses are about 5.25 inches tall to the ears and about 7-8 inches long body length according to recent comments by the creator on 5/10/2018. Maybe the ML dwarfs could ride them?? Each horse has 32-36 points of articulation.
Last edited by Tiffany on Fri May 11, 2018 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tiffany
Silver Grunt

Re: BossFlight Articulated Horse KS 12h left, Dark Pegasus!

Postby Ideal » Fri May 11, 2018 9:17 am

These are pretty cool, but unfortunately I don't really have any figures that could use them. I didn't get any of their figures previously, and none of my other 1:18 scale figures really need any horses.

I hope they hit as many of those stretch goals as possible though. There are some really cool options in there.
Ideal
Platinum Grunt

Re: BossFlight Articulated Horse KS 12h left, Dark Pegasus!

Postby ranger76 » Fri May 11, 2018 9:57 am

I hope the Horsemen are watching this.
We know they have horses on the radar..... I can't wait to see what amazingness the 4H have in mind.
I pretty much all of the Boss Fight stuff at a Mythic Legion scale. Centaurs, Unicorns, Pegasus, bring it all on.
ranger76
Standard Grunt

Re: BossFlight Articulated Horse KS end=8:59pm EST Dark Pega

Postby Visionary » Fri May 11, 2018 12:02 pm

I hope Horsemen horses will have plug in options for wings,horns,different heads,etc.

Pegasus,Unicorn,skeletal,Zombie,and Evil mares are all wanted.
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive