Mythic Legions: Soul Spiller

Re: Mythic Legions: Soul Spiller

Postby boogieman4hire » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:40 am

Ever since I saw him I felt like Lord Veteris looked like Cador but a better version of him. They're both knight barbarians and they have the same color scheme. In Cador's bio it refers to him being one of mythoss' most highly coveted mercenaries and in Veteris' is singled out as being the richest mercenary/assassin/showgirl in Mythoss with a lust for slaughter and a desire to lead the Sons of the Red Star. Ultimately Cador stops after a fight with Attlus when he almost dies and finds himself invigorated in Attlus's greater cause and joins his army of homeless people and war veterans. Also his bio says something of his origins being from the order of Eathyron. Lord Veteris has inexplicable purple eyes probably as a result of magic. So what I'm saying is what if Cador was actually Lord Veteris who had some magical powers from his time in the order of Eathyron who then gave up mercenary work and became a good guy after getting owned in combat by Attlus.
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Postby boogieman4hire » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:15 pm

I just remembered. What is the freebie the four horsemen offered for whoever ordered in the first hour for Soul Spiller. I mean that rhetorically as they never confirmed what it would be but I'd like the Four horsemen to tell us what it is.
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Postby boogieman4hire » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:04 pm

FOUR HORSEMEN AT ZOLOCON 2019!!

Next month - Saturday, February 9th & Sunday, February 10th - the Zolocon SciFi/Fantasy Expo returns to Warminster, PA and the Four Horsemen will be attending not only to meet with fans and attendees, but also to sell some of their Mythic Legions action figures!

Debuting, in-hand, and up for sale at Zolocon 2019 will be three characters from the Mythic Legions upcoming wave, Soul Spiller! An extremely limited amount of these figures will be up for sale at the show, well in advance of the regular release of the Soul Spiller wave! Ragna Stormforger, Thallyn Frostbow and the Shadow Elf Ranger. Plus, there will be lots of other Mythic Legions merchandise for sale at Zolocon 2019 too!

To buy your tickets in advance, just go to http://www.Zolocon.com now! Zolocon 2019 SciFi/Fantasy Expo - The largest comic and toy show in Bucks County, PA!!

-FOUR HORSEMEN-
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Postby Ideal » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:35 am

one of these days im gonna move to an area that gets more than Walking Dead extras as guests at conventions...
Ideal
Platinum Grunt

Postby jscott991 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:48 am

If they keep the schedule for shipping AoD 2, All Stars 2, and Soul Spiller all in Feburary 2019, this won't be all that much in advance (fingers crossed). :)
jscott991
Silver Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:09 pm

Were are the toy pics? Surely someone went and got the early figures. PICS! Yes? No? Maybe?
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Postby skeletom » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:09 pm

It seems they're all on Facebook. :P
skeletom
Bronze Grunt

Postby mignash » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:36 am

Looks like Thallyn Frostbow is Xylona's Flock.
Ragna Stormforger is House of the Nobel Bear.
Shadow Elf Ranger is Circle of Poxxus.
mignash
Silver Grunt

Postby ReallyBigKid » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:37 pm

I read or watched the bio for Thallyn Frost bow but can't find it anywhere. Anyone have it? It spoke of a vampire threat and the Soul Spiller.
ReallyBigKid
Bronze Apprentice

Postby mignash » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:44 am

You can see the biography in this auction.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 2825106663
mignash
Silver Grunt

Postby mignash » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:58 pm

Transcribed them:

Thallyn Frostbow:
As one of the only survivors of the Siege of Sjelgard, Thallyn Frostbow is on a mission to alert the world that the legendary vampire
weapon known as the Soul Spiller has been retaken. This fabled bow caster is a Frost Elf, a culture so isolated and insular that many in the southern regions have never seen one and have only heard stories about her people. As she travels alongside Ragna Stormforger, Thallyn's mission takes her to parts of Mythoss that are so foreign and so beyond the realm of her limited experience, that she can barely contain her enthusiasm and wonder.

Ragna Stormforger:
Born deep in the tundra of the Northlands, Ragna Stormforger has Dedicated her life to guarding the secret outpost of Sjelgard. The soldiers of Selgard live in single-minded seclusion, and are tasked with guarding the ancient weapon known as the Soul Spiller. A recent surge of evil in Mythos has greatly increased the forces intent on obtaining the powerful relic weapons wielded by warriors of old. Ragna was one of only two survivors when Sjelgard fell to these forces. Now her only goal is to warn the rest of the world that the ancient weapon has been recaptured and has fallen into evil hands.

So these bios seem to imply not only will we see the Soul Spiller, but weapons for the other characters. Eathyron's Heavensbrand sword is already out with his figure, and I'm assuming the blade with Aethyr is the Aetherblade. Plus the Xynola bow. That's four of the ancient weapons of of 8.
mignash
Silver Grunt

Postby boogieman4hire » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:18 pm

I never had even noticed the ice troll's bio.
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Postby Roland of Gilead » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:44 pm

I hope I get a second chance at that Ice Troll. First troll I've missed in this line.
Roland of Gilead
Silver Grunt

Postby jscott991 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:49 pm

Roland of Gilead wrote:I hope I get a second chance at that Ice Troll. First troll I've missed in this line.

You almost certainly will, especially if you're willing to buy from BBTS.
jscott991
Silver Grunt

Postby Roland of Gilead » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:01 pm

At those prices, I'll take my chances with the eventual in-stock sale.
Roland of Gilead
Silver Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive