Cowarros has Minotaur chest Will wings attach?

Cowarros has Minotaur chest Will wings attach?

Postby Tiffany » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:36 pm

@4Horsemen Studios

Cowarros is on the Minotaur body, from the images of his back, there is only a single circular connection, unlike the other ML 1.0 and 2.0 figures.

Will the new wings / new wing adapter work with Cowarros?
I want to give him wings, and make him a winged Tiger Cat warrior.
Can I?

Currrent Soul Spiller pre-order plan is:
8 Orc Cowarros figures as pawns for my ML chess;
1 normal Cowarros as an image to MOTU Cringer and
additional Cowarros figures ???? to add wings (red, gold, green, blue, purple, pink, and white =7 sets of wings) onto.

Yikes that might be 16 Cowarros figures if 1.0 and 2.0 wings work with Cowarros.

I need to know if wings are an option, with the new wings adapter, in order to determine how many additional Cowarros’s to Pre-order.

Is there a different adapter required for Cowarros’s Minotaur Body???
Please reply, so I can start figuring out my Soul Spiller Pre-order.

I already did an all-in in the 1st hour, of the Soul Spiller pre-order because 1 of everything was planned for awhile back, but I really love the figures in this particular pre-order.

Seriously considering many Cowarros, (somewhere between 9 and 16) along with 5 Thallyn Frost bow, and possibly at least 4 each, of all other 6” figures in this pre-order so I have at least 2 of each head and body combination of these soul spiller figures, for my on-going ML chess game.

So will Wings work with Cowarros???
Last edited by Tiffany on Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiffany
Silver Grunt

Re: Cowarross has Minotaur chest Will wings attach?

Postby Otter » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:47 pm

:o
Otter
Silver Grunt

Re: Cowarros has Minotaur chest Will wings attach?

Postby Visionary » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:11 pm

This chess game of which we have seen 0 pictures of btw
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Tiffany » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:17 pm

@Visionary,
I still can not figure out how to post images.
I took a bunch during the intern 4 a day event too.
A How to would help me.
Posting text I can do.
Posting images ??????
I have images of my intern 4 a day Valgard with the purple wings I painted. My first attempt with a paintbrush, for real.
I also have images of my avian army etc.,
I Need to learn the posting images skill.

Supposedly their will be a new forum in a few weeks, maybe the image posting will be straightforward then.
I’ve not yet managed to successfully post any image, I’ve taken on this site.
I need a tutorial, and I’ve noted that others have posted about this site not having an easy way to post images, or additional steps to handle image sizes. I really have no clue how to post images, so Yes, I need to learn the posting images skill.
Tiffany
Silver Grunt

Postby domu » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:10 pm

imgbb is fairly easy to use to post pics: https://imgbb.com/
You don't need an account to use it.

Start by dragging and dropping a picture (or pictures) saved on your device into your browser. (Or click "Start Uploading" and select a photo file)

After you've dropped in a pic, it should look like this:

Hit "Upload"
It'll then look like this:

In the drop down menu under "Embed Codes", make sure it says "BBCode full linked"
If you hover your cursor in the dialogue box with the url code, a "Copy" button will pop up in the top right corner of the box
Click on the "Copy" button (or just copy the url by right clicking and selecting copy).

Then on this forum, paste what you copied.

Hit Preview or Submit, and you should be good to go.

I hope that helps.

Be aware that the site will sometimes randomly attach links (ads) to the end of your url code. Just don't copy that part or delete it after pasting.

If you "quote" my post, you'll notice that I trim the url from imgbb to get rid of the parts that make posted images into links (the beginning and end). Not necessary, just makes the post look a little cleaner.
Last edited by domu on Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
domu
Apprentice

Postby domu » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:10 pm

I also use flickr, which works much the same way. An account is needed.
After uploading photos, click on one.

Then click on the "Share" arrow (third from the right at the bottom) to bring this up

Make sure you click BBCode and a site appropriate resolution ( I think anything larger than Medium is too large for this forum)
Copy the URL. Paste it here. And you're good to go.
ImageDSC00557
domu
Apprentice

Postby domu » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:26 pm

You can also link to pics on other sites directly (though that is often frowned upon because it "steals" bandwidth).

When making a post, click "Img"

That will post this in the text box

If you right click an image on a website, an option to copy image location will come up.

Post the image location between the [img]and[/img]

Submit and the image should show up.

I usually post pics using multiple tabs in the browser so that I can just switch between tabs without going back and forth between sites.
domu
Apprentice

Postby Visionary » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:27 pm

Tiff,I was only teasing ya but ya domu is right "imgbb" is great and I use it too. I didn't know how to post either until very helpful people like domu,zombie13,and others chimed in.

Photobucket was good till they got greedy and failed.
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby you_will_forget » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:33 pm

Not sure if it helps, but Cowarrus is shown to have the same markings under the Mino-neck, so it will certainly be possible to use the cat head and add wings without the larger chest/neck piece.

Having checked my Asterionn, I think it's a no to fitting the wings with the extra neck bit as it covers the back slot.

Jo
Who ordered two Cowarri(?) so he can have a big, burly orc champion as well.
My daughter starts school on the 3rd of September - I'm pretty sure we only had her a month or two ago
you_will_forget
Silver Grunt

Postby boogieman4hire » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:11 pm

Don't they also fit the pauldron holes or was that 2.0 bodies only?
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Postby Tiffany » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:57 am

Heard from 4H that the Minotaur chest piece was something that missed being considered when wing adapter was designed. It will need to be addressed. They are not sure how to address it at the moment. The back of the chest piece might need to be redesigned, to enable the wing adapter, or an adapter for that piece itself may need developing, or some other solution.

In the meantime wings for Cowaross or other Minotaurs will require just not using the neck piece. 4H knows, that is not a long term answer, and they are trying to determine a solution, to a problem they overlooked by forgetting that the back of the chest piece was not like the backs of the figures themselves.

Has anyone who has a Power Con Cowaross tried a head swap with Unkaan. I think the cat head might work on Unkaan body and the blue helmeted Orc head may work on Cowaross body.
Tiffany
Silver Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:39 pm

boogieman4hire wrote:Don't they also fit the pauldron holes or was that 2.0 bodies only?

Series two wings and all wings moving forward from no will have the bigger peg on them that will allow for wings to fit into the pauldron holes.

I know this isn't a solution for those that want to use the wings AND the pauldrons at the same time on the figures that use that neck adaptor, but it's at least something.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
zombie13
Platinum Apprentice

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive