ML 2.0: Advent of Decay Quality Issues

Re: ML 2.0: Advent of Decay Quality Issues

Postby jankatana » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:44 am

Opened my first figure, the Boarrior but sadly the blood paint apps on his feet etc and extremely sticky like glue. Obviously a poor chemical reaction is going on.
Hopefully the rest of my split shipment are better
FUS RO DAH!
jankatana

Postby NorthCoast » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:30 pm

jankatana wrote:Opened my first figure, the Boarrior but sadly the blood paint apps on his feet etc and extremely sticky like glue. Obviously a poor chemical reaction is going on.
Hopefully the rest of my split shipment are better

I have the same thing on my Boarrior. Strange.
NorthCoast
Apprentice

Postby Roland of Gilead » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:28 pm

I take a look at my shelf today and three of my figures with ankle issues are now face down but still connected to their stands. I cannot seem to make them stand upright!
Roland of Gilead
Silver Grunt

Postby JamesLynch » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:59 pm

Roland of Gilead wrote:I take a look at my shelf today and three of my figures with ankle issues are now face down but still connected to their stands. I cannot seem to make them stand upright!

I had the same problem with a bunch of MOTUC figures. Those are almost all boxed up now.

If the ankles aren't strong enough to support the figure, doll stands or any kind of stand with a clamp and pole connected to the base would be an option (I have used Tamashii Stages, but not for figures this beefy. The figures I've used them with tend to be import figures with slimmer waists).
JamesLynch
Silver Apprentice

Postby nilocomic » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:52 am

Did anyone reach out to FourHorsemen about the lines left on figures’ chests from the twist ties? My Delphina has one right in the middle.
nilocomic

Postby edgs2099 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:55 am

Roland of Gilead wrote:So B'alam's tail doesn't snap into it's slot. This kind of sucks as up to this point he was fast becoming one of my favorite new characters.

Turns out that I have this issue as well. Pauldrons, Hera's hair too.
edgs2099
Silver Grunt

Postby Satam » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:30 am

edgs2099 wrote:
Roland of Gilead wrote:So B'alam's tail doesn't snap into it's slot. This kind of sucks as up to this point he was fast becoming one of my favorite new characters.

Turns out that I have this issue as well. Pauldrons, Hera's hair too.

heat the area around the hole carefully a little bit with a hair drier, but do not heat the tail, pauldrons, Hair plug. A good 20 seconds or so of "warm" and everything should pop right in and stay there.
Satam
Bronze Grunt

Postby ASMDaniel » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:49 am

Has anybody else been having trouble with replacement parts? The 4HM were great about communicating and sending out an envelope of AoD pieces that I needed, but there were a few things missing and I haven't managed to get a reply from 4hmdshipping@gmail.com since January.
ASMDaniel
Silver Grunt

Postby jscott991 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:53 pm

I wrote in about several hip issues twice and received no answer to either inquiry.
jscott991
Silver Grunt

Postby Cythagen » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:47 pm

I sent in a letter - with photos - about weird, asymmetrical indentations above the left knee on both of my Vamp LBs (and no, the indentations were not identical on both figures), and was given some BS line about it being a deliberate feature of the sculpt to allow clearance for the knee armour. It was condescendingly suggested that I refer to my other AoD figures for comparison -- as if that wasn't the first thing I'd done when I noticed the flaw. I sent a follow-up that was never answered. That was the second time I've sent a request for replacement parts (along with photos) only to receive a weak acknowledgement and a middle finger. (The first was Rahmulus with a warped helmet.)

When I had an issue with the paint on my Backerkit Azza, I simply bought a new one from BigBadToyStore. Even at the massive mark-up, it felt less aggravating than going a third round with 4H's customer service.
Cythagen
Bronze Grunt

Postby Gowron » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:03 pm

ASMDaniel wrote:Has anybody else been having trouble with replacement parts? The 4HM were great about communicating and sending out an envelope of AoD pieces that I needed, but there were a few things missing and I haven't managed to get a reply from 4hmdshipping@gmail.com since January.

I'm in the same boat as you. Been trying to reach them about missing parts since december. No response. They have been really good in the past about replacement parts, but this time around...Nope. Not sure what's going on
Gowron
Silver Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:31 pm

They might be waiting to have the new batch of AOD figures in hand to get those parts out to you. Depending on what parts they are, they may not have had them in hand to send out to you. I'd try getting in touch with them again and include all your info and pictures if possible. And if they don't respond by the time they start shipping the new stuff out, call them if you are able. That way, you'll have them on the phone and they have to respond to you.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Postby ASMDaniel » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:27 am

I've tried calling the number at the store site, but no one ever picks up. I know they're great folks, so I'm not at all mad, but I'd just really like to get the rest of my figure parts.
ASMDaniel
Silver Grunt

Postby jscott991 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:11 pm

My main order is on its way. I'm hopeful that they addressed a few of the quality control issues with the hips and legs of the figures in the 2nd Preorder.
jscott991
Silver Grunt

Postby Ken » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:51 am

My Lord Aydon figure has silver paint on his face. Anyone know how they handle getting a replacement head? I’ve have around 55 or so ML figures and this is my first real quality issue I’m trying to get fixed. In the past a few things here and there with the figures were issues, but nothing I felt the need to replace.
Ken
Bronze Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive