Siege at Bjorngar Pre-Order

Siege at Bjorngar Pre-Order

Postby boogieman4hire » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:48 pm

So with this latest post it was confirmed that there will be three ogres released at once. So far they've only revealed two of them. Kkurzog the green ogre we'd seen prior and Bolthor the Tower, the human barbarian looking ogre.
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Re: Siege at Bjorngar Pre-Order

Postby boogieman4hire » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:53 pm

ImageImageImage
Kkurzog from Mythic Legions: Siege at Bjorngar!!
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Postby boogieman4hire » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:55 pm

Also the Mythic Legions: Siege at Bjorngar wave preorder will be next Monday December 3rd at 3:00pm EST. The sale will be running until Thursday December 27th.
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Postby boogieman4hire » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:01 pm

ImageImageImageImage
Bolthor the Tower from our upcoming Mythic Legions: Siege at Bjorngar preorder!! Bolthor is one of three figures in this wave to utilize our new 9” Ogre Scale construction. The Ogre scale figures retain the articulation style and body construction of the standard figures but at a hefty new size!
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Postby Visionary » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:13 pm

So Damn sweet!!!! So these are Half Giants at 9"? So the Giants will be 18"+!!! COOL!!!!

Ice Giants(I'm getting waaaay ahead of myself,sorry)
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby zombie13 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:47 pm

So they say it is One of Three figures to use the 9" body. So then we know all three already. The Orc, the Half Giant and the Vamp Brute. So all that's left know is what makes up the rest of the wave to equal $200 all in.

JUST THROWING THIS OUT THERE, I will be making larger Cephalopod parts for the Big Green Orc Kkurzog. That is once I get him in my hands. So anyone interested in a larger Octo-headed guy, get one or an extra of him. Yes, that means feet too!
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
zombie13
Smith

Postby Roland of Gilead » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:07 pm

zombie13 wrote:So they say it is One of Three figures to use the 9" body. So then we know all three already. The Orc, the Half Giant and the Vamp Brute. So all that's left know is what makes up the rest of the wave to equal $200 all in.

JUST THROWING THIS OUT THERE, I will be making larger Cephalopod parts for the Big Green Orc Kkurzog. That is once I get him in my hands. So anyone interested in a larger Octo-headed guy, get one or an extra of him. Yes, that means feet too!

A Cthulhu type would look excellent with the rest of the Mythic Legion hordes.
Roland of Gilead
Silver Grunt

Postby boogieman4hire » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:29 pm

zombie13 wrote:So they say it is One of Three figures to use the 9" body. So then we know all three already. The Orc, the Half Giant and the Vamp Brute. So all that's left know is what makes up the rest of the wave to equal $200 all in.

You know, he's the one that I automatically knew I would pass on but you saying this, jeez. I've stated before my ultimate want is a Cthulhu troll but that comes so close to the idea that now I'm reconsidering. I left aside only enough money to go for one ogre as I figured they would only be selling the ogre and barbarian but I didn't think they'd go the full hog and likely include the vampire too. It's not that I didn't want him but I just don't have the money. But hopefully I can catch him in-stock next year.
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Postby skeletom » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:48 pm

...and I prepare to say goodbye to another $200. :geek:
skeletom
Bronze Grunt

Postby jefrandz » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:50 pm

boogieman4hire wrote:So with this latest post it was confirmed that there will be three ogres released at once. So far they've only revealed two of them. Kkurzog the green ogre we'd seen prior and Bolthor the Tower, the human barbarian looking ogre.

Where did you see confirmation that there will only be three ogres released? I didn't see anything in the email and I was really hoping we might see one new reveal at some point this week.
jefrandz

Postby boogieman4hire » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:04 pm

jefrandz wrote:
boogieman4hire wrote:So with this latest post it was confirmed that there will be three ogres released at once. So far they've only revealed two of them. Kkurzog the green ogre we'd seen prior and Bolthor the Tower, the human barbarian looking ogre.

Where did you see confirmation that there will only be three ogres released? I didn't see anything in the email and I was really hoping we might see one new reveal at some point this week.

Scroll up the page right here. The text underneath the helmeted barbarian guy copied straight from their Instagram post.
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Postby Gowron » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:28 pm

So we'll probably be getting 2 more regular figs with this wave, or perhaps another deluxe builder set.
Gowron
Silver Grunt

Postby boogieman4hire » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:47 pm

At 3 ogre scale figures coming in potentially at $55 each and the horsemen saying they were trying to get the All-in at around $200, I think there will also be one standard figure. You know, 3x55=165. 200-165=35 which is standard figure pricing.
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Postby Gowron » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:50 pm

boogieman4hire wrote:At 3 ogre scale figures coming in potentially at $55 each and the horsemen saying they were trying to get the All-in at around $200, I think there will also be one standard figure. You know, 3x55=165. 200-165=35 which is standard figure pricing.

Yeah but their all-in price is always at a discount
Gowron
Silver Grunt

Postby boogieman4hire » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:24 am

A discount isn't required. And they could go $190-195 if they do and that would still qualify as around $200. Also I would think they'd at least want one generally affordable item for people to invest in.
Last edited by boogieman4hire on Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Next

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive