WTB Raygorr's accessories

WTB Raygorr's accessories

Postby shoggoth666 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:04 am

Looking to buy pauldrons, shield, and the bat wings for his helmet. Opened Raygorr from my BBTS pile of loot shipment and discovered he was missing his accessories.
shoggoth666

Re: WTB Raygorr's accessories

Postby zombie13 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:40 am

I would definitely contact BBTS about those missing parts. Sounds like someone might have returned that figure to them after taking those parts out of the package. That's a real D**K move on someone's part to do something like that, it happens with Marvel Legends all the time. Guess those turds are moving on to Mythic Legions now. BBTS may offer to send you replacement parts or exchange the whole figure if you explain the situation to them.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Re: WTB Raygorr's accessories

Postby shoggoth666 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:57 am

I will contact them just to give them a heads up on the issue. I doubt they can replace the parts or fig as he's been sold out for a while. I inventoried the pile of loot box when I got it back in September to make sure all the figs were accounted for but didn't notice the accessories were missing until I uncarded him this weekend.
shoggoth666

Return to BST - Buy/Sell/Trade