Primal Empire

Primal Empire

Postby Chicken George » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:00 am

Cornboy stated in the most recent "My Wife is going to Kill Me" Podcast that they are intending to have a branch off of anamorphic figures tentatively called " Primal Empire".

The name suggests Apes of all kinds and Cornboy has stated repeatedly that he loves the large Cygor type figures based on apes, so I would say it is a given that they will figure prominently in this line.

I love cat based figures and hope to see many of these as well.

What would you like to see?
Chicken George
Bronze Grunt

Re: Primal Empire

Postby Havoc » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:45 am

I would like to see some rat warriors. And as everyone has said before, some lizard men.
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Postby Ideal » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:32 am

Anthros were the standard when it came to the 4H for a long time, and every round of FanEx went heavy with the anthros despite having human options that the fans could vote for.
Hopefully the fan's still have the same love for anthros if the 4H revisit similar concepts.

In the mean time, im hoping that they find a way to shoehorn Symbiotech and some of those other animal/creature based lines into the mix. I've been waiting on them to get around to producing Tygolith since FanEx2 back in 2007
Ideal
Platinum Grunt

Postby Chicken George » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:42 am

Ideal wrote:Anthros were the standard when it came to the 4H for a long time, and every round of FanEx went heavy with the anthros despite having human options that the fans could vote for.
Hopefully the fan's still have the same love for anthros if the 4H revisit similar concepts.

In the mean time, im hoping that they find a way to shoehorn Symbiotech and some of those other animal/creature based lines into the mix. I've been waiting on them to get around to producing Tygolith since FanEx2 back in 2007

Cornboy also said they want to launch Galactic Legions late this year or maybe next year as well, that might be the perfect place for Symbiotech.
Chicken George
Bronze Grunt

Postby Chicken George » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:44 am

Havoc wrote:I would like to see some rat warriors. And as everyone has said before, some lizard men.

Perfect! the Lizards could fight and eat the rat warriors! LOL :D
Chicken George
Bronze Grunt

Postby Angohtar » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:05 pm

I have no interest in apes, but I am 1000% on board with any sort of reptilian anthros. Lizard, snake, crocodilian, dragon-people; bring 'em on!
Angohtar
Bronze Grunt

Postby JamesLynch » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:38 pm

Angohtar wrote:I have no interest in apes, but I am 1000% on board with any sort of reptilian anthros. Lizard, snake, crocodilian, dragon-people; bring 'em on!

You're going to regret having this on record when the apes rise up and install themselves as our overlords.
JamesLynch
Silver Apprentice

Postby beast guy » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:22 pm

I hope to see some hound men; human sized coon hounds, dwarf sized basset hounds, elf sized fox hounds, and goblin sized beagles.

If they do apes, they need to do a troll sized gorilla.
beast guy
Platinum Grunt

Postby Visionary » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:32 pm

Havoc wrote:I would like to see some rat warriors. And as everyone has said before, some lizard men.

These please and also some Ant/Wasp Men too.A sexy Ant Queen would be nice as well
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby zombie13 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:36 pm

I haven't listened to the interview yet, but I'm excited to hear this news. I love Animal characters. I used to love the Battle Beast figures when I was a kid and that type of stuff is right up my ally. I'm excited to see what they come up with! I've got some animal stuff I'm working on at the moment myself. ;) ;)
Angohtar wrote:I have no interest in apes, but I am 1000% on board with any sort of reptilian anthros. Lizard, snake, crocodilian, dragon-people; bring 'em on!

I'd love apes. My Chinese zodiac sign is a Monkey!
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Postby Visionary » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:49 pm

I’m a Tiger.
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Angohtar » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:06 am

My sign is the ox, but I guess the Four Horsemen covered that with Xetheus and his herd. Not that I would complain if they decided to give us more minotaurs!
Angohtar
Bronze Grunt

Postby boogieman4hire » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:42 pm

If they do all this though they definitely new to make some dedicated sculpts. Hairy ones, leathery ones, and scaly ones.
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Postby Havoc » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:35 am

Vis - like your idea of wasp men. Might be a problem standing them with insect legs, but nothing the 4H couldn't overcome. They would look really evil with their bug eyes, segmented bodies and long stinger.
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Postby Winterstar » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:33 pm

Bats.

Must have bats.

Especially flying fox adorable murderhobos.
Winterstar

Next

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive