Kickstarter 3.0 When???

Kickstarter 3.0 When???

Postby Visionary » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:12 pm

So no Kickstarter this year apparently so maybe next February for 3.0? This means no new bodies for Wizards or whatever for like 2 plus years? Ouch!!!

I hope Hasbro pumps out some for D&D soon.
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Re: Kickstarter 3.0 When???

Postby Ziero01 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:10 am

While I haven't heard the interview myself, my understanding from the last My Wife is Going to Kill Me podcast is that they don't want to do any more Kickstarters and instead will do smaller Pre-Order sales through Storehorsemen. Even the horses and such will be done in smaller waves, it's just they'll be doing more of em. While this won't bring in the same frenzy and excitement from the big Kickstarter releases, it's probably better financially for them (and for us) in the long run.
Ziero01
Platinum Grunt

Postby Visionary » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:50 am

Ziero01 wrote:While I haven't heard the interview myself, my understanding from the last My Wife is Going to Kill Me podcast is that they don't want to do any more Kickstarters and instead will do smaller Pre-Order sales through Storehorsemen. Even the horses and such will be done in smaller waves, it's just they'll be doing more of em. While this won't bring in the same frenzy and excitement from the big Kickstarter releases, it's probably better financially for them (and for us) in the long run.

I can totally back this as long as there are WIZARDS.
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby zombie13 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:25 am

I’ve listened to it at least twice. Cornboy said they are moving away from KickStarter, or at least trying to. He said we Weill be seeing “magic users” in prototype form by the end of the year hopefully. Maybe even some 3D renders of robed characters.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Postby jscott991 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:22 am

zombie13 wrote:I’ve listened to it at least twice. Cornboy said they are moving away from KickStarter, or at least trying to. He said we Weill be seeing “magic users” in prototype form by the end of the year hopefully. Maybe even some 3D renders of robed characters.

I'm glad they are moving away from Kickstarters.

And I'm really glad to hear that robed bodies are on the horizon.
jscott991
Silver Grunt

Postby Hellion » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:48 pm

I don't mind the kickstarters to be honest I just wish they were smaller in scale, maybe do two a year splitting the number of figures in half that the previous two kickstarters had. That way it would be such a financial gutting all at once and I wouldn't have to pick and choose. Though I am already getting to the point where picking and choosing is going to have to become a thing as I am running out of space rapidly
Hellion
Silver Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:13 pm

Space I’m not worried about. It’s money. I know I would love to have everything, but I can’t afford it. I’m now at the point I’m going to have to only pick my favorites.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive