What was the "Something" we've all been waiting for?

What was the "Something" we've all been waiting for?

Postby worldwar_hulk » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:43 am

A while back on the sourcehorsemen home page, there was an update posted.

http://www.sourcehorsemen.com/?p=4432
The Full Post:
Four Horsemen wrote:MYTHIC LEGIONS PRODUCTION UPDATE!!

Since we’ve made the announcement that the first release of Mythic Legions: Advent of Decay is currently shipping, we’ve had a lot of questions and a bit of confusion about when everyone can expect the remainder of the current Mythic Legions pre-ordered waves – Mythic Legions: All-Stars 2.0, Mythic Legions: Advent of Decay pre-order 2, and Mythic Legions: Soul Spiller.

The Mythic Legions: Advent of Decay items that are currently shipping out are from the Kickstarter/Backerkit campaign that we did back in late winter 2017, and the Store Horsemen pre-order we did in spring/summer 2017. If you were part of the second Mythic Legions: Advent of Decay pre-order that happened this past spring/summer (2018), please read below…

The original plan was to have Mythic Legions: All-Stars 2.0 and Mythic Legions: Advent of Decay pre-order 2 ship from the factory at the same time and arrive at our studios sometime in late fall to mid-winter 2018. But when we received the official timeline and shipping container layout from our factory, they’d backed production for the 2nd Advent of Decay preorder shipment up until March 2019. Needless to say, we were stunned, and immediately contacted them back to see how we could move production schedules around in order to get everything out and shipped sooner, especially with the production of Mythic Legions: Soul Spiller looming close behind.

So we compromised, but in a good way…

If all goes as planned, in order to get Mythic Legions: All-Stars 2.0, Mythic Legions: Advent of Decay pre-order 2 and Mythic Legions: Soul Spiller out as soon as possible, ALL THREE WAVES will be shipping at the same time in January 2019 (that’s FOUR full containers!!) and should be at our warehouse and ready to ship out to customers in February 2019. Still winter, but a little later in the winter than we’d originally hoped. The plus in shipping everything that’s currently pre-ordered by then is that we’ll be able to avoid the annual Chinese New Year production delays that some companies will be experiencing, and you’ll be getting the Soul Spiller wave a couple of months earlier than we were expecting!

PLUS… Keep your eyes peeled between now and the end of this year for something you’ve all been waiting for. Details soon…

By Four Horsemen, on October 17th, 2018

What ended up being the something we've all been waiting for?
Did they reveal it? There's been so much stuff, I can't remember if it was ever specified what this was?

Also in that post, they mentioned that -
Four Horsemen wrote:All-Stars 2.0, Mythic Legions: Advent of Decay pre-order 2 and Mythic Legions: Soul Spiller... will be shipping at the same time in January 2019... and should be at our warehouse and ready to ship out to customers in February 2019.

Where do we stand on this?
worldwar_hulk
Silver Grunt

Re: What was the "Something" we've all been waiting for?

Postby Havoc » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:46 am

On StoreHorsemen they posted that the three orders would be shipping mid - late March. I originally thought this meant from China, but someone talked to them at a convention and they said the figures were already on the water and would be shipping from the warehouse in March. It shouldn't be long now. I think in another post or Cornboy on a podcast told what order the waves would be mailed out in - I can't remember.

As for the thing to watch for from that post, my guess would be that they are not going to do a horse Kickstarter, but instead will offer them in an in-house pre order. It's really hard to know if you're not on Facebook (like me) since they seldom post here any longer. Actually this entire website (forum) seems to be struggling for survival.
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Postby Soundwave » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:18 am

Wasn’t it the ogres?
Soundwave

Postby boogieman4hire » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:02 am

Yeah the thing we've been waiting for was the ogres. The special thing I've been waiting to hear about though is the freebie we'd get for ordering in the first hour of the Soul Spiller wave.
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Postby Visionary » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:07 pm

boogieman4hire wrote:Yeah the thing we've been waiting for was the ogres. The special thing I've been waiting to hear about though is the freebie we'd get for ordering in the first hour of the Soul Spiller wave.

Oh ya,what about that?
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby skeletom » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:04 pm

It would be great to know what that first hour bonus thing is going to be! :D
skeletom
Bronze Grunt

Postby boogieman4hire » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:24 pm

boogieman4hire wrote:Yeah the thing we've been waiting for was the ogres. The special thing I've been waiting to hear about though is the freebie we'd get for ordering in the first hour of the Soul Spiller wave.

Mythic Legions Swimsuit calendar?
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Postby Ideal » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:14 am

I completely forgot about the freebie for the 1st hour. I'm glad you guys remembered cause I would have went the rest of my life never realizing I was missing something
Ideal
Platinum Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:01 pm

I've missed almost every "freebie" item they have ever done except the one that everyone got. There will always be that feeling that something is missing for me, and this time is no different. But you can't have it all. At least that's what I keep telling myself. But this one, I missed because I was stupid and confused. I was too busy focusing on the live coverage that I forgot it was LIVE and pre-recorded and didn't order anything. It wasn't until it was over that I realized my very dumb mistake. So this one's on me.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Postby worldwar_hulk » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:38 pm

Ha, I completely forgot about that whole 1st Hour Freebie thing.

It left a slightly bitter taste in my mouth, because that whole Online Convention/1st Hour Sale happened on a weekday during work hours.

I seriously hope that next time they can have the online convention on a weekend day. Even if that means that it doesn't coincide with SDCC, so be it. I think more people would like to be a part of the experience, and would BE ABLE to be a part of that experience if it were done on a weekend day.

But yeah... What is the Freebie item?
worldwar_hulk
Silver Grunt

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive