Best Painters for Customs

Best Painters for Customs

Postby Hellion » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:44 pm

So I bought a bunch of awesome parts off of myactionfigurecustom but my hand isn’t steady enough nor my 43 year old eyes good enough to paint them. Who are the best quality painters on this board?
Hellion
Silver Grunt

Re: Best Painters for Customs

Postby Darren » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:59 pm

I personally recommend Zombie13. I have ordered a lot from him over the last couple of years. He has never disappointed me.

There are a lot of amazing artist's that post their work in the Custom thread that may be able to help you. I have never ordered anything from them so I cannot vouch for their work or their reliability.
Darren
Platinum Grunt

Postby Jeremy Girard » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:52 am

I agree that Zombie13 is top notch. You can't go wrong there, and I know he takes paint commissions all the time.
Check all of my Mythic Legions customs at www.pumpkin-king.com/mythic
Jeremy Girard
Apprentice

Postby zombie13 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:23 pm

I'd like to make a recommendation if I may. Naja is an excellent painter as well. She knocks it out of the part with each of her pieces. I get really busy sometimes, like right now. I've got quite a few commissions I'm working on plus work for MAFC, so my plate can be quite full at times and the wait time to get your pieces back might be longer than some are willing to wait for. But if that's not something that bothers you, then I can take on more commissions.

Thanks for the recommendations guys.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive