Help Save The Queen of Mythic Legions Customizer's Toy Colle

Help Save The Queen of Mythic Legions Customizer's Toy Colle

Postby Izdawiz » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:43 pm

The Queen of Mythic Legion's Customizers Nikki Nikole Chaney has been the victim of a cruel scam. The moving company she hired to help move her from San Francisco to Colorado took all her belongings including her priceless collection of one-of-a-kind Mythic Legions customs. Walter Hagen who runs the Mythic Legions Cabal Facebook group is collecting figures to send her and anyone who is in the Northern California area who wants to donate parts, fodder or figures can come to Toy Fusion's free toy show on September 22, 2019 from 10 am to 3 pm and drop off figures or fodder for Nikole with me (Iz). I will get them to Walter so he can send them to Nikki. Toy Fusion is located at 2230 Arden Way, Suite A in Sacramento, California 95815.

Izdawiz
Bronzesmith

Re: Help Save The Queen of Mythic Legions Customizer's Toy C

Postby you_will_forget » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:52 pm

Jesus Christ, what kind of an arsehole do you have to be to steal someone's entire belongings?

I can't exactly help financially at the moment, but if there's anything else I can do, please let me know.

Jo
Who has no intention of moving. Ever
My daughter has renamed my last two trolls as "Bronty" and "Blue Sky"
you_will_forget
Silver Grunt

Postby Havoc » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:42 pm

There are some real low lifes out there. I hope they get caught. I imagine her MLs are a very sad loss for her considering all the time and love she put into her customs but if they got all her other household belongings from the move that is devastating. I've lost items from moves (TV, statue, etc.) but never everything. I cherry pick my ML so may not have much to spare (also won't be where they are until next summer). Please let us know if anyone is taking a monetary donation.
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Postby Visionary » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:56 am

This is a police matter I hope. Was this a legit company doing business with others or someone new? I would insist on traveling with the stuff.

Damn Nikki I’m so sorry for your loss cuz I know how much they mean to you. Let me know if there is a Go Fund Me page too.
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby SalemCrow » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:34 pm

That is FRACKING awful.

I don't have any figures to spare, as I trimmed mine down to only 6 figures, but I hope others are able to help her.

Hoping maybe the Horsemen see this and can possibly help in some show of support for one of the bigger fans I know of online.

I really hope the police are involved, and whomever did this gets caught.
SalemCrow
Silver Grunt

Postby skeletom » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:49 am

I am SO sincerely sorry to hear about this! Nikki is such a cool, supportive person! I do not understand how those thieves can sleep at night. I hope they are caught and brought to justice and that Nikki gets al of her belongings back.
skeletom
Bronze Grunt

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive