Continuing a trend we started a few years ago by hosting an “Intern for a Day” experience as part our epic “Mythic Weekend” festivities, we are excited to announce some details on our next exciting Intern event!
This year’s “Intern for a Day” will be held on Thursday, November 9th, 2023, from approximately 10am to 5pm. This is the day before our annual G-con event (more on that shortly) and right before the weekend of LegionsCon 2023 (tickets for LegionsCon sold separately). We expect that fans who attend this Intern event will want to be part of all these wonderful festivities! Tickets for “Intern for a Day” will be $300, and anyone who purchases a ticket is also allowed to bring 1 guest, should they choose to do so. Ticket holders for “Intern for a Day”, and their guests, will also be welcomed back to Four Horsemen Studios for G-con 2023 on November 10th, where they will be part of a live audience and get the first look at the new wave that will debut during that event! So this ticket will actually get you in for TWO fun days at Four Horsemen Studios!
So how do you get access to this event? First off, we have to acknowledge that the interest level in this event has far exceeded the number of Legions fans we can reasonably host at the studio. As such, last year we decided to implement a lottery sign-up for the “Intern for a Day” experience and we are doing the same thing this year. This is the fairest way to give all Legionnaires the same chance at being selected. Here is how it will work:
- You can sign up NOW to be part of the lottery for “Intern for a Day”. Go to www.sourcehorsemen.com/intern to submit your information
- Registrations are 1 per person, and we WILL be checking for duplicates. Any duplicates found will be deleted and you may lose your chance, so please register 1 time only
- Lottery registration will start on 4/10/23 and run for 2 weeks, ending on 4/24/23
- Once the registration is closed, we will draw the names of those who have been selected, and those fans will have the opportunity to purchase tickets (money will be due sometime this Summer...so no worries on needing to pay up front).
- Please note that signing up for the lottery does NOT guarantee you a spot at this event! Signing up also does not obligate you to purchase tickets should your name be selected.
- Ticket prices do not include transportation or lodging and tickets are non-transferrable. Anyone who purchases a ticket and cannot make the event will need to contact Four Horsemen Studios to receive a refund.
- If you have been to a previous Intern for a Day event, you are still eligible for this one and you can enter the lottery.
We are incredibly exciting to welcome our next group of Interns to Four Horsemen Studios! If you’ve heard the recaps from our past attendees, you know that this is an event you will not want to miss (you can also read a recap of last year's event here)! Throw your hat in the ring and sign up for the “Intern for a Day” lottery now, and we hope we will see you in November!
Go to www.sourcehorsemen.com/intern to register for the lottery now!
Published on 04.10.23