- FAQs - “What are Legion Builders?”
From the very beginning of Mythic Legions, Four Horsemen Studios knew that we wanted fans to have the ability to “army build” these toys. Enter the concept of Legion Builders.
- Published on 10.10.23
- What is a “Mythic Legions All-Star”?
A detailed history of the the Mythic Legions: All-Stars voting process, and a look at the warriors who have been named a Mythic Legions: All-Star!
- Published on 05.04.23
- Frequently Asked Questions: “What is Brute Scale?”
A look at this brand new Legions figure scale and answers as to which existing parts the new "brute scale" pieces will pop and swap with.
- Published on 09.21.22
- Customizing Corner: How Do You “Pop” Mythic Legions Figures Apart?
Want to know how you safely pop Mythic Legions apart for customs and which pieces are removable on the figure? This article will cover that for you!
- Published on 08.26.22
- FAQs - “I am new to Mythic Legions. Where do I begin?”
So you’ve recently discovered Mythic Legions and decided you’d like to start collecting these amazing figures. In this article, we will cover the best ways to get started as a new Mythic Legions collector.
- Published on 03.29.22
- FAQs: “How Do You Insert the Tail Into the Malephar Figure?”
We've heard a number of people ask this question recently, and we realized they were unaware of the "boom-boom cover".
- Published on 06.01.21
- Mythic Legions Tactics: Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to the most common questions we have been seeing presented in one place!
- Published on 01.22.21
- FAQs: “What’s the difference between ‘1.0’ and ‘2.0’ parts?”
As you start digging into the Mythic Legions line, you will undoubtedly hear fellow fans use the phrases “1.0” and “2.0” to describe some of these figures.
- Published on 09.01.20
- FAQs - “How Do Different Mythic Legions Figures Scale with Each Other?”
From the earliest stages of Mythic Legions’ development, the studio knew that the Realm of Mythoss would be populated by a wide variety of different races. In this article, we will look at the range of figures sizes in Mythic Legions, showing them side-by-side so you can see how these assorted races can add some incredible variety to your display!
- Published on 05.12.20
- FAQs - “What Are Those 3 Pieces That Come in the Packages For?”
Wondering what those three grey plastic bits that are included in many Mythic Legions packages are for? These are the “wing adapters” that allow you to add wings to the figures in the line. Here's how to use them!
- Published on 02.04.20