- Horsemen for Hire: A Full List of Projects We’ve Worked On
Fans have asked for a comprehensive list of projects we've work on for other companies for years. Well, here it is - but be warned, it is LONG!
- Published on 06.23.23
- Behind the Scenes - Creating the Piano for August Wilson’s The Piano Lesson
A look at a very cool project that we completed recently by BBProps and Four Horsemen Studios - the incredibly detailed piano at the center of the Broadway play, August Wilson’s The Piano Lesson.
- Published on 01.27.23
- Horsemen for Hire: The Worst
Exploring our work on The Worst ULTIMATES! line from Super7!
- Published on 02.15.22
- Horsemen for Hire: ULTIMATES! Variety Working with Super7
We've had a blast working on a variety of lines and characters with Super7, from Ghost to Thundercats, Transformers, and more!
- Published on 07.13.21
- Horsemen for Hire - Super7’s Silverhawks ULTIMATES!
The "partly metal, partly real" heroes return to toy shelves thanks to Super7's ULTIMATES! line of figures!
- Published on 06.15.21
- Horsemen for Hire: Super7 Unveils the Latest Wave of TMNT ULTIMATES!
Wabe 5 of this popular line introduces main characters and obscure favorites!
- Published on 05.11.21
- Horsemen for Hire: Conan ULTIMATES! from Super7
Looking at the first three waves, plus a comic version, of the iconic barbarian warrior - Conan!
- Published on 04.06.21
- Horsemen for Hire: Sideshow’s 1:6 Star Wars Figures
Star Wars was an action figure property that we never knew if we’d have a crack at - until Sideshow called us to help create some 1:6 scale figures from this galaxy far, far away!
- Published on 02.09.21
- Blast from the Past - Outer Space Men
A look at the first licensed property released by Four Horsemen Studios - our collaboration with toy inventor Mel Birnkrint to revive the Outer Space Men!
- Published on 01.05.21
- Horsemen for Hire: Super 7’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ULTIMATES!
A look at the first 4 series of Tirtles figures we worked on with Super 7.
- Published on 10.09.20
- Horsemen for Hire - Harry Potter Deluxe Creatures
Back in 2001, there was no entertainment property with more excitement attached to it than Harry Potter, which made it super awesome when Mattel hired us to design some "creature" toys from the first movie!
- Published on 10.06.20
- Horsemen for Hire - Super 7’s Thundercats ULTIMATES!, Wave 4
Four Horsemen Studios is excited to once again partner with Super 7 to create some awesome new Thundercats figures!
- Published on 09.18.20
- Horsemen for Hire - Disney Collectible Figures from Super7
An early look at the first 3 releases from the new Disney line from Super7!
- Published on 08.14.20
- Horsemen for Hire: King Grayskull
The story behind the SDCC exclusive figure from 2008 that helped jumpstart the popular Masters of the Universe Classics line.
- Published on 07.21.20
- Horsemen for Hire - The Nightmare Before Christmas
Tim Burton’s the Nightmare Before Christmas was a property that we honestly never expected we’d get a chance to work on, so when NECA came to us back in 2003 asking if we would be interested in helping design this line of figures, we were thrilled to be able to say “YES!”
- Published on 06.12.20
- Horsemen for Hire: Rampage “Big City Brawl” Monsters
A look at the work we did for the large beasts from Lanard's "Rampage" line of toys, and how some fans have used these monsters in their Mythic Legions collections!
- Published on 05.19.20
- Horsemen for Hire: MOTU “Staction” Figures
A look at NECA's line of MOTU ministatues based on our 200x designs.
- Published on 04.28.20
- Horsemen for Hire: Draego-Man
After years of getting to work on Masters of the Universe figures, we had the amazing opportunity to add an original character to the line and the lore of MOTU!
- Published on 04.14.20
- Horsemen for Hire: Mirage-style Ninja Turtles
Way back in 2007 we had the chance to help develop some Turtles figures for NECA. Making this project even cooler was the fact that these particular toys were inspired by the original Mirage Comics where the Turtles got their start!
- Published on 03.27.20